Trying to mate SF E-series body to M-series head

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there a one-piece adapter to enable this? I know there's the TnC E2C adapter for running E-series bodies with C-series heads. And there's the LeefDaptor for running C-series bodies with M-series heads. But what I'm looking to do is run an E-series body with an M-series head. Does such a beast exist? Can you run the LeefDaptor and E2C together?

Specifically, I'd like to connect an L4 body to a Z46 head.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there a one-piece adapter to enable this? I know there's the TnC E2C adapter for running E-series bodies with C-series heads. And there's the LeefDaptor for running C-series bodies with M-series heads. But what I'm looking to do is run an E-series body with an M-series head. Does such a beast exist?
Don't think so.

Can you run the LeefDaptor and E2C together?
Yes.

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you sir for the reply. Man, that sounds like it would make for a long combo. Anyone have both the E2C and the LeefDaptor's who cares to take a pic of them joined together? The whole objective of what I'm attempting is to create as slim/short a body as possible with the Z46 in order to run 2xIMR123's. I suppose a Leef 1x18650 would work, or even a 6P body, but I'd like to go even thinner.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think the length will be too bad. It's the difference in diameter between the head and body that will look (and feel) odd.

I have all the pieces to put together the combo you describe. If I can get ahold of a camera, I'll try to get a pic up later today.

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brighterisbetter ... You have the E2C adapter, all you need now is the C2M adapter :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Read your PM :twothumbs

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about this combo: KT4 mated to an L4 body, running two IMR123's, a fivemega bi-pin holder and a WA1111 :naughty:
That's what I'm planning to do using one of the TnC turbo head adapters...
my.php
ktl4yc5.jpg

Here's your Z46 / Leefdapter / E2C / L4 / Z52 setup...
my.php
z46l4mz4.jpg

And just for the hell of it, Z46 / Leefdapter / C2 / Z41...
z46c2qy4.jpg

my.php

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
So it appears I was a bit of a bonehead...I ordered a 3p body hoping to mate it to an m2 head...this isn't possible without the adaptor is it?

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think your going to be ok with a M2 head, its the M3 head that needs
an adapter

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Purgatory is...having a M30 drop-in and not being able to assemble a host. :ohgeez:

-Trevor

flip

Enlightened
I have seen it mentioned here that gandrtactical.com has a flashlight body that uses "E" tailcaps and "C" bezels. I don't know anything about the quality of the bodies but it might be easier and cheaper to use them and 1 adapter instead of a Surefire body and 2 adapters.