• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Softstart / 3 level Incan Driver Switch For SF P/C/M series Tail Cap

AW

Newly Enlightened
Softstart / 3 level Incan Driver Switch for SF tail cap - Out Of Stock

Here comes the new soft start / 3 level incan driver switch for using high power LA in Surefire P/C/M/Z series. The switch offers a solution for running high power lamps with bulb saving soft start feature + 3 level brightness setting to increase runtime + a push button operation. The switch modules are built to fit exact SF tail cap size and will retain the original fit and water-tightness of the stock tail cap. No extra gap - of course. Lock out function with just a quarter turn. A simple drop in design that takes less than 2 minutes to install and is 100% reversible. They 'll work exactly like my Mag C/D smart incan drivers with the same UI. These switches will easily handle 75+W of power. Two versions are available to fit Z58/59 clickies and Z41 twisties.

Features :

- Soft Starting to prolong bulb life and ease amperage draw on the batteries during power up
- 3 brightness level ( PWM controlled ) - 30% - 60% - 100%
- Last brightness setting memory ( default level - 30% )
- Flashing mode
- Simple UI ( click - ON ( low ) - Med - High - click & hold anytime - OFF - click & hold 1.5 seconds - Flashing )
- Input voltage range : 6V - 30V ( Vin = Vout )
- Drive hotwire lamps up to 75W
- Brass housing to withstand heat / heat dissipation
- Power efficiency 99%
- Low resistance
- Panasonic made ' silent ' push button switch
- custom made high tension spring that 'll handle 8+ amp. without deforming / losing tension
- Lock out function with just a 1/4 turn ( recommend for storage and transportation )
- low standby current ~12uA

Version A - for
Z58/59 clicky tail cap
Version B - for Z41 twisty tail cap

Please specify version when placing order.

Price : $49.00 each

Shipping ( worldwide ) : $3.00
*** Registered mail w/ tracking is $3 extra. If you choose this option when your package is lost or gone missing, I 'll simply replace your order ( after 30 days ). Otherwise, I 'll not be responsible for lost packages during transit.

PayPal : [email protected]

AWswitch-SF.jpg

Installation Instructions :

Version A :

1) un-twist the top of the Z58/59 and remove the guts
2) drop in the driver switch
3) peel off the included rubber pad and stick it onto the rubber boot
4) screw back the top

Version B:

1) remove the spring and use a plier to pull out the core
2) use the same plier to unscrew the plastic retaining ring
3) drop in the switch and tighten using a needle point tweezer. Make sure the switch sits in the center of the rubber boot

Last edited:

AW

Newly Enlightened
DaFABRICATA : They are hand built and it takes quite some time to solder and assemble each unit. I 'll make as many as I can to fill orders here.

donn_ : Don't work for LEDs as-is. The board can be make to work LEDs but I don' think any LED driver will need a 40A FET. Nor soft start is needed.

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take one B version with registered mail.

$49.00 + $3.00 + $3.00 = $55.00 total

Thanks
Paul
:paypal:

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yay, I'll take the following:

1 x Version B softstart
1 x Dummy CR123 cell
2 x Protected R123A (750mAH)
1 x shipping
1 x registered mail & tracking

:paypal:
:thanks:
:cheers:

Last edited:

AW

Newly Enlightened
Russ,

I am not sure about the Z48 because I don't have one. If it can be twisted open like the Z58 from the top, it probably fits.

AW