• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MSax's Super T-Day Sale! *All Sold! Thanks Everyone!*

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trying to raise funds for a top secret project, so here we go....:

Group Shot:

DSC00172.jpg

ITEM NO. 1 - FiveMega 1.5D Gun Metal HA Li-Ion, Tri-SSC

DSC00370.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

Beautiful FiveMega Quality Gun Metal HA 1.5D, 4x14670 Li-Ion, the cross machined grip on this light is wonderful.

It has been modified with a nFlex driver UIF version and a Modamag PTS Tri-Lux heat sink sporting 3xSCC P4s, McR20 reflectors and an Ultra Clear Lens to round out the package. Copper Silver plate stranded Teflon wire used through out

The switch has been modified to momentary action to control the nFlex driver.

FiveMega battery holder, 4x14670 AW protected cells.

Run time is around 50 minutes on high at the 1000mA drive level.

Absolute MINT Condition!!! This light was custom built by long time CPFer SWAY!!!!

ASKING $400 Shipped World Wide!! ***Now only $375!!!***

The Light has been sold to Shuter!!!

ITEM NO. 2 - Milkyspit X600-M3

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

DSC00183.jpg

Light is a Surefire M3 host with 3xSSCP4 USWOH. The light is rated at 600 lumens and is fully regulated. Comes equipped with a RPM Ti Bezel and a Surefire SW01 Tailcap. The M3 body has been bored out to accept 2x18500s. 2 protected AW 18500 cells included!!

ASKING $450 Shipped World Wide!! ***NOW ONLY $425!!***

ADDED 11/25/08: I don't normally offer this but I will be willing to part this light out as long as I can sell all the parts seperately. Therefore, if you are interested in one of the parts at the prices listed below, please note your interest in this thread. When all parts are accounted for I will send PMs to the first on in the thread with PP info. Offer for full light stands at $425 unless parts sell first.

Head only: $250 - RESERVED FOR one417
SW01: $90 - RESERVED FOR Donn
Custom Bored M3 Body: $110 - RESERVED FOR <YOUR NAME HERE>

The ENTIRE Light has been sold to OpenBolt!!!

NOTE: Other items (Fenix T1, Nitecore D10 and Bitz) moved to Marketplace.

If you have any comments or questions, or need additional photos, shoot me a PM.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Conditions:

1) First person to post unconditional, "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority. NO EXCEPTIONS!

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) I no longer charge for PP fees. Asking price listed includes shipping via Priority Mail shipping to the CONUS. For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

4) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MSax's Super Turkey Day Sale!! Check it Out!

Should you decide to part out the Milky M3, I'll take two of the reflectors......:crackup: J/K

Awesome prices from an awesome seller, if I had the funds I'd be all over the M3

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Should you decide to part out the Milky M3, I'll take two of the reflectors...... J/K

:crackup:

I will keep you at the top of the list!!! Thanks for the kind words.

MSax

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

:crackup:

I will keep you at the top of the list!!! Thanks for the kind words.

MSax
Sorry bud couldn't resist. I see these kinds of posts all the time on custom items, and while frustrating, they're sometimes necessary to facilitate the sale. I don't think you'll have any problems though getting everything moved quickly.:thumbsup:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry bud couldn't resist. I see these kinds of posts all the time on custom items, and while frustrating, they're sometimes necessary to facilitate the sale.

Very true... Thanks again.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MSax's Super T-Day Sale! *Milkyspit X600 & Custom 1.5D 3xSSC Mag* *$$$ Drops**

$$$ Drop in effect.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Re: MSax's Super T-Day Sale! *Milkyspit X600 & Custom 1.5D 3xSSC Mag* *$$$ Drops**

Max,

Would your build, "ITEM NO. 2 - Milkyspit X600-M3" take a Leef 2 X 18650 tube and respective batteries to power this build without any trouble?

donn_

Flashaholic

It would, as long as the Leef tube is M-head, or you use a C2M LeefDaptor with it.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

It would, as long as the Leef tube is M-head, or you use a C2M LeefDaptor with it.

Yes, what Donn said. If you did this it would increase your runtime by probably 30 to 40 minutes.

With the 18500s you would get about an hour of runtime. With 2x18650s, you'd increase that to 1.5 hours.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is the Milkyspit a one-level-light?

Hey Tony! :wave:

Yes the Milky light is a one level light. Its probably easily upgradeable to a multi-brightness light through a programing upgrade, but the light would have to go back to Milkyspit for sure.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

For whats its worth, i used to have the X464 and thats with a KL2 host. This one is using the Z46 host which is much nicer in appearance than the KL2 host.

IMO, a great Milky at a reasonable price. OP good luck in your sale.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MSax's Super T-Day Sale! *Milky X600 & Custom 1.5D Mag* *WILL PART OUT MILKY LI

Offer posted in first thread to part out the light.:wave:

MSax

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MSax's Super T-Day Sale! *Milky X600 & Custom 1.5D Mag* *WILL PART OUT MILKY LI

hmm very tempted on the Surefire SW01 Tailcap. but free bump!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK Donn... you have the tailcap if the other parts get sold.

Thanks,
MSax

one417

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Milky X600 head. PM sent. Can you EM me (one417 AT gmail DOT com). Thanks.Mike
Offer posted in first thread to part out the light.:wave:

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

one417,

I will put you down for the head.

Only body left to go guys.

MSax

openbolt1

Enlightened

"I'll take the entire light as a complete package". I'll PM tomorrow. Thanks.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry Donn and one417, but openbolt has take the entire light before the body sold.

PM incoming.

Thanks openbolt!

MSax