Anyone seen the new Dorcy Rebel lights?

srvctec

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was in K-Mart tonight and looked at several Dorcy LED lights that all had a Rebel LED in them. I didn't write down any model/upc numbers because I expected to come here and read all about them.:nana: I searched for half an hour and found no mention of them anywhere on CPF.

I think this light was one of the ones I looked at tonight. Anyone have one, reviewed them or even seen them? They were around $25-30. I might make another trip to K-Mart tomorrow for more details if nobody has any info on these.

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Gotta watch out for Lux rebel emitters. the BINs lower than 80 are no brighter than the older LUXIII emitters. if its a rebel 80 or 100 though:twothumbs

I have always found Dorcy to make serviceable tools, readily available B&M. Not the greatest designs or brightest emitters, but serviceable, durable and decent for the price. I would expect that light to be very similar to the ROV sportsman extreme and Energizer 2AA tactical light at target. ~60 Lumen ball park.

Last edited:

Marduke

Flashaholic
Most of the Rebel's you are seeing on store shelves are RB50-70, which are really not that special. That is why most of us are ignoring them.

Latest posts