M20 Warrior, TK11, or something different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsxrac

Enlightened
Hey everybody, im new here but ive been fascinated with flashlights ever since I was little and in the last 5ish years ive gotten into high end lights and LED's. My first "nice" LED was a Dorcy light that took 1 AAA and I loved it. Then a year or so later I purchased a 3 watt Dorcy that I loved (then lost) after that my next purchases were a nice Coast (dont remember which one but it was pretty expensive) and a rechargeable Stinger off the snap-on truck cuz I got tired of spending tons of money on batteries for work! My Favorite light so far hands down has been my Surefire 6P LED which Ive had and carried every day since they came out! Long story short I just found this website about a week ago and havent been able to stay off since!

Now for my question... with Christmas right around the corner my gf is looking for something to get me... Now heres the choices M20 Warrior, TK11, or Surefire 9P with LED upgrade from uniquetitanium.com, or is there something different I should be looking at? This will be an almost everyday light that will stay in my truck or my pocket. I use lights at work, I hunt I fish, I do lots of mudding and camping and just outdoors in general... I would greatly appreciate any input! Thanks everybody!

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
TK20 or Jetbeam Jet-III-M.

P.S. I dislike the screen name you have chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts