Any "L4" like flood lights available for less?

dmz

Enlightened
SF L2 is a wall of light. You might want to look for a used one in the CPF Classifieds.

civic77

Newly Enlightened
If you have a Surefire host or a light that a standard P60 dropin will work with I suggest looking into a Malkoff M60F. It has been tested by Mrgman to put out 220 lumens in a flood pattern and I've read nothing but good things about it. I'm planning on buying one for my C2, it retails for $55.

JNewell

Flashlight Enthusiast
My L4 basically went into retirement when I got an M60F. It totally blows away the L4. Get a 6P, C2 or even a G2LED and drop in the M60F.

If you have a Surefire host or a light that a standard P60 dropin will work with I suggest looking into a Malkoff M60F. It has been tested by Mrgman to put out 220 lumens in a flood pattern and I've read nothing but good things about it. I'm planning on buying one for my C2, it retails for $55.

GreySave

Enlightened
Hard to disagree with the Inova T1 MP.

If you want the option of red LEDs as well and a low and high power choice for both colors, Coleman makes a 123A powered one and two cell light that has a beam pattern that is actually a little wider (And thus a little dimmer due to spread) than the L4. The body is also grippy as heck. It is also quite wide however and is a clicky only. No momentary mode at all.