fc87c2ac.jpg

fc87c22f.jpg

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep. Glue. Just kiddin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It got a closed belt loop.

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think that the Pelican M6 holster is manufactured by Uncle Mike's and may be availiable in their duty gear line.

My question is what is the holster that is a spare battery sleeve with cover that is pictured in all of the Surefire Porcupine picts from the Hong Kong sites and why has Surefire neglected to offer all of these cool products here in the states?

Surefire Porcupine (A2 with aggressive bezel) and mystery sheath in background

Porcupine and another pic of mystery sheath

Rising prices, merchandise not availiable in their home market, their reputation here is going to suffer IMHO.

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SUREFARC

Enlightened
TSG , I believe the Porcupine is a Jap dealer(Yamashita) project. It's reasonable if he gave the idea and stamp "Japan Only" on the box. Secondly, i'm afraid there could be some concern about patent issue for the TID look.

As for the battery sleeve, I've only seen them on Yamashita's site.
a02.jpg

a01.jpg

a04.jpg

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
I seriously doubt that there could be patent issues as the TID's aesthetics and material are completely different, as is the fact that the Porcupine utilizes the device as a component of the bezel and not an aftermarket addition therefore they have altered the idea far enough away from the GG&G product to avoid legal recourse. Maybe they are just too Buddy, Buddy with GG&G to step on toes.

The other pic was found on a HK site (Supreme Co.) so I assumed it was an pan-Asian release.

I still would like a spare carrier like that.

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif