• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Modded P6 W/ Aspherical

customlight

Newly Enlightened
Hello fellow CPF members,

Here i have 2 Modded Surefire 6p for sale. Lights are BRAND NEW!!!!

I changed the bezel as you can see to a tactical bezel, and i added an

aspherical lens to the bezel as well, as for the LED it is an R2.

This light is SUPER BRIGHT!!!!!! and a MEGA THROWER!!!!!!!

I made one and showed it to my friends who then immediately told me they

had to have one of these. So i made 10 of them of which 8 are already

spoken for. So i have 2 left so here ya go. I tried my best with the

beamshots but i didn't have a tripod so i could not stabilize the camera

properly sorry for the blurred pics, but i think you get the picture:thumbsup:

Price is $125.00 Shipped.

Please PM me if your interested in one. Thanks. Any Questions feel free.

IMG_3894.jpg

IMG_3893.jpg

IMG_3898.jpg

IMG_3926.jpg

IMG_3910.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please put the pictures in a 800 x 600 format these are way too big!, and do not comply with the rules

AlexGT

customlight

Newly Enlightened
Sorry Forgot about that 800x600 have not posted to many pics. Is that better?

DM51

Flashaholic
Your photos were reported as too large, and even though you have since resized them they required stacking vertically rather than horizontally, which I have now done.

In addition to that, you cross-posted an identical thread in CPFMP, which I have deleted.

You obviously need to read the rules - please read them, as you will not be warned again.

customlight

Newly Enlightened
Here is a close up on a wall. When i look at the hot spot on the wall it seems to be pretty focused. I am now seeing spots, but here is a pic. Hope this helps.
IMG_3929.jpg

analogguy

Enlightened
I bought one of these lights. To answer the questions about the beam profile... First, the aspherical lens is placed where the regular lens would be, and the reflector is still in place. At close distances, against a wall, the effect is very strange. There is a squarish hotspot, surrounded by a round void, surrounded by artifacts from the reflector. It looks wild. At distances, the beam is all hotspot and not much spill. This light is made to light up objects at a distance. All that being said, the focus is not like an aspherical Mag where the lines in the die and the shape of the led are clearly defined, it is more like a square with rounded edges. Did I mention this sucka is bright...my usual lights at work are a D-mini, and a M1. The Surefire makes them both look like their cells are run down.

customlight

Newly Enlightened
The aspherical lens that i am using were special ordered from one of my local camera shops here. The only reason they were special ordered is because the camera shop does not have any cameras that size. But im sure any camera shop will have access to these type of lens's.

Still got one left.

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
SO SORRY FOR ALL THE BROKEN RULES it won't happen again.

Don't get too worked up by all the "rules" in here. Although they are for a good reason and the mods in here keep things running smoothly, they can be a little harsh at times. As you are a newbie it appears, let me welcome you to CPF and good luck in your sales. Nice light BTW as well :grin2:.

Dan