Accs. for E2

Hank Zudd

Newly Enlightened
will be getting my first E2. what are the "must have" accesories, besides a good holster? is the beamshaper worth anything? thanks
tongue.gif

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
the beam shaper is a good place to start, you can look for stuff in the car with out going blind:
wink.gif
:

Hank Zudd

Newly Enlightened
is the holder for the colored lens similar to the rubber slip-on type used on the mini-mag? can I use the beamshaper & a flip up colored lens together? does the flip up lens holder work on the E2 or only the combat lights? could i shim it up with tape without much bulk? is the 03 lamp the 150 lumen light? who sells affordable replecement SF lamps? whew,, lots of questions. but one of you guys out there knows the answer.
rolleyes.gif
thanks for the help.

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
hank, the filters are just like the mini mags filters and they fit the "E" seriesfine (exept they are not permanatly in there) and the mag kit will cost 5.00 bucks . the cam lock filters won't come close to going on there, you would need alot of tape:)

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Originally posted by Hank Zudd:
is the holder for the colored lens similar to the rubber slip-on type used on the mini-mag? can I use the beamshaper & a flip up colored lens together? does the flip up lens holder work on the E2 or only the combat lights? could i shim it up with tape without much bulk?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Can't answer any of these.

is the 03 lamp the 150 lumen light?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">There are no 150 lumen lamps for the Executive series. MN01 is 15 lumen for E1(e). MN02 is LOLA (low output lamp assembly) for E2(e), producing 25 lumens. Available only as spare direct from Surefire, so far. Brand new. MN03 is standard LA in E2(e) as delivered, producing 60 lumens.

who sells affordable replecement SF lamps?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'm not sure anyone carries "affordable" spare lamps for the E2.
wink.gif
But, the MN03 is available from most internet shops that carry the E2 series (it appears, in my wanderings).

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Originally posted by Sean:
Actually, now you can get the MN02 from LPS Tactical for $13.50 shipped.
Pretty good deal.
wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
shocked.gif
Link?!