• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Milkyspit Creemator Noir!!! ***SOLD***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale: Milkyspit Creemator Noir!!! aka Modified Surefire E1E Backup

DSC00194.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

The Milkyspit Creemator information can be found here:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/199360

This particular unit does not have the adjustable TIR optic, but rather the optic has been replaced with a reflector! Awesome light, I just don't need three at this time. :)

The light is in perfect condition and never carried.

ASKING $300 Shipped World Wide!! ***SOLD***

There will be no price reductions. If I don't sell, I'll keep her. Buy now, why wait for Milkyspit to build you one!!?!?!

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Conditions:

1) First person to post unconditional, "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority. NO EXCEPTIONS!

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) I no longer charge for PP fees. Asking price listed includes shipping via Priority Mail shipping to the CONUS. For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

4) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

nanotech17

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Milkyspit Creemator Noir!!!

:bumpit: for nice f/l.
I believe the reflector either McR XRe 19mm or McR XRe 20mm in the business end.
That will give you a sheer beauty of the Cree eye beam.
And with 17670 cell { optional with different cell tube } it will be a screamer just like the famous phrase " stirred not shaken"
Handsome :naughty:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Milkyspit Creemator Noir!!!

another "Must Have" from MILKY I wonder why donn doesn't Pick it up??
:popcorn::popcorn:He must have to many as it is