• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired <<<SOLD>>> SF M6 Toy Store

Flipside

Enlightened
The last time I attempted to offer this setup for sale, it turned into a train wreck. This time, I'm hoping simplicity will triumph.

Over the past month or so, I acquired the parts needed to make a SureFire M6 scream... Then, I was introduced to a plague called the Black Rifle. So I can treat the disease, I'm selling the parts I collected.

Here's the deal... <<<SOLD>>>, you get the following:
(2) FM 3x17670 cell holders from his latest run
(6) AW 17670 Li-Ion cells with protection built in
(1) FM MN bulb holder from his latest run
(1) WA 1185 bulb

These components are as delivered from the makers. They have never been used, charged/discharged, plugged in or sneezed on (at least by me anyway).

Now, after looking over this offer, you suddenly realize that you don't have a SureFire M6... Don't dispair. I'll offer the buyer the option of adding a NIFSB (New In Factory Sealed Box) SureFire M6-CB <<<NO LONGER AVAIALABLE>>>. Note, it will take up to 3 weeks to get this direct from the manufacturer.

I'm offering this collection as a package deal. I'm selling the whole thing, everything at once, whatever you want to call ALL OF IT IN ONE BOX. I'll ship the stuff anywhere you want - for free in the lower 48 United States only. Anywhere else is at the buyer's expense.

If you want the package insured, that's cool, too. Just tell me how much you want to make on the deal when the package gets lost, and I'll quote you a rate. :sssh: Seriously, if you want insurance, you pay for what you want.

If you don't want to pay by the method offered, PayPal provides means to fund the purchase with other options. If you'd like to go that route, that's cool, too. Just add 4% to the total to cover the fees the leaches tack on to fund their condo on the beach.

If you have any questions, comments or wisdom to offer, feel free to let me know.

Last edited:

Latest posts