• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Titanium A1 style Head (SOLD)

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
(SOLD)

I have a ti A1 style head for sale. It fits Aleph and Surefire E-series bodies. This is for the head only. You will need to supply a reflector, O-ring and bezel ring. I can make a smooth one for an additional fee.

Price is $150 delivered to the U.S. via USPS Priority Mail w/DC. Insurance is extra and must be requested. Please contact me for international shipping rates.

My Paypal address is:
sm_smemail.jpg

As usual the first to post an,"I'll take it" gets it.

Here's a few pics. The body and unfinished tail cap are not included. Sorry about the fingerprint in the first pic. :D

DSC01332.jpg

DSC01333.jpg

DSC01334.jpg

DSC01336.jpg

Last edited:

AaronM

Enlightened
Re: FS: Titanium A1 style Head

Hello there,
How wide is the head at it's widest point? (I like to know this to figure out just how pocketable a light is.)
Where would I get a lens, O-ring and bezel ring for it?
I'm looking for a head that'll take a deep reflector to make an MC-E throw a little better than a stock surefire E-series head, yet not be too huge.

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened
Re: FS: Titanium A1 style Head

Hello there,
How wide is the head at it's widest point? (I like to know this to figure out just how pocketable a light is.)
Where would I get a lens, O-ring and bezel ring for it?
I'm looking for a head that'll take a deep reflector to make an MC-E throw a little better than a stock surefire E-series head, yet not be too huge.

Aaron, I have an A1 that is similar to the one made by MM but with parts made by different modders and it's a very pocketable light. The bezel diameter at its widest point is about 32mm. I don't think the McR-27 reflector will be well suited to the MC-E though. It's a wide but relatively shallow reflector that gives a donut beam with the typical Cree ring if used with one of my Cree light engines. I've read that the reflector mates well with a P7 though, if the centre hole is widened.

MM, that's a great looking part. Hope the sale goes well.