• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Ti - Two Lunasol 20's

SOLD: two mint McGizmo Lunasol 20 Ti lights, one from the first run and one from the current run, both mint, uncarried, and perfect. The first run version allows for 1xCR123 only, while the current run version may use either a CR123 standard cell or a li-ion rechargeable cell.

RE: the current run version (per Don's thread): "the LunaSol 20 now has a GD driver for driving the Osram Dragon LED and can be considered appropriate for use with both primary as well as Li-Ion cells (single cell).The LunaSol 20 consists of 3 ea. Nichia 310DS LED's in a series string driven at ~18 mA by a BBM converter. The Osram Golden Dragon LED in center is driven at ~400 mA by a GD driver."

Outside of the cell differences, there is little difference between the two versions of the Lunasol 20, at least in my case. The current version (with the Golden Dragon center LED), is a bit whiter in output.

If you've been on the fence about a Lunasol 20, now is the time, as you likely won't see these priced any lower. :D

First to state "I'll take it" here in the thread, followed by PayPal payment, has priority. Cash or credit card, but NO E-CHECKS please. CONUS and Canada shipping included in the price. Add $7 for international shipping. Sorry, no trades. PayPal address is in my profile.

Lunasol Version One: $400 shipped, SOLD.
Lunasol Version Two: $430 shipped, SOLD.

Lunasol Version One on the left and Version Two on the right in the following photos:

6d5cd215.jpg

03deee9d.jpg

d0d788ea.jpg

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti - Two Lunasol 20's

:thinking:WTH .......These are the :twothumbsest best Ti light package out there? Whoever moves on these will score a deal. Prices and quality seldom come together like this!!!!!!!

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Holy Cow THAT'S A GREAT PRICE !!!!!:eek:

If it were'nt for Xmas being around the corner, I wouldsnatch one up.

These will be gone before the sun comes up :thumbsup:

gtie

Enlightened

I'll take version one.

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow!

You will never see a great deal like that again!

:twothumbs

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

WOW! Such good Titanium Beauties! I was busy with in-laws all day!

Great Seller too!

carrot

Flashaholic

I would have gone for it, but I still need to sell some things. Congrats Toglud, and thanks for buying it because I was tearing my hair out trying to figure out how I could get money in time.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Great prices & a great sale. Good to finally see some Ti McGizmos selling without the usual mark ups. :thumbsup:

gtie

Enlightened
Received today, thanks a bunch.

Congrats on the big Border War win Saturday!