Night Rider with P7-C added!!

mrled

Newly Enlightened
Got to tell you....

Went for a 1 hour ride last night on my mountain bike. Had my Lumicycle set-up - spot and flood - switched on the whole time and my MTE SSC P7-C mouted in the middle on turbo mode. AWSOME!

I paid £220 for the lumi's but the additional small cost of the P7 has made a BIG difference. The blueish tint seems to compliment the Lumi Halogen's yellow tint well.

Not sure the oncoming vehicles enjoyed it much but tough.....

Can't wait to get out again!!!!!!!:twothumbs

Jarl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got to tell you....

Went for a 1 hour ride last night on my mountain bike. Had my Lumicycle set-up - spot and flood - switched on the whole time and my MTE SSC P7-C mouted in the middle on turbo mode. AWSOME!

I paid £220 for the lumi's but the additional small cost of the P7 has made a BIG difference. The blueish tint seems to compliment the Lumi Halogen's yellow tint well.

Not sure the oncoming vehicles enjoyed it much but tough.....

Can't wait to get out again!!!!!!!:twothumbs

Went out for a ride with a P7 last night.... I started at 00:30, finished at 2:20. I would have carried on for longer, but needed to get up at 9:20 this morning ;). Absolutely fantastic ride; I had my homebrews (3x luxeon rebels) pointed at the ground just in front of me, with the P7 aimed slightly higher. Turned off my helmet light (TK11) after a while because the splotch of light was distracting me; I'm going to throw the L2D on the helmet tonight and see how it goes. Tint was a bit blue, so I'm looking into replacing it with a warmer P7/MC-E. IMO it's easily the best lighting system for a MTB you can get on a budget.