161 lm/w!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! It's doing it at a fairly low color temp too! I need to get better at modding my lights. :)

So this might mean 300+ out the front lumens with these new emitters? :)

Splunk_Au

Enlightened
This is their XP-E emitter. They can't yet deliver 160 lm/w on the larger XR-E, I doubt we will see this effeciency in products anytime soon. They probably only got a 160 lm/m in 1 out of every 1000 samples.

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is their XP-E emitter. They can't yet deliver 160 lm/w on the larger XR-E, I doubt we will see this effeciency in products anytime soon. They probably only got a 160 lm/m in 1 out of every 1000 samples.
Where on Earth did you see it was an XP-E? What you said makes no sense anyway because the XP-E has the exact same die in it as the XR-E.

Splunk_Au

Enlightened
Where on Earth did you see it was an XP-E? What you said makes no sense anyway because the XP-E has the exact same die in it as the XR-E.

LOL, hold your horses there little buddy!
Doesn't really matter if you agree or not, we'll just wait for more info to surface then :)

Btw, you might wana try to do some research on Cree's datasheets also.

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL, hold your horses there little buddy!
Doesn't really matter if you agree or not, we'll just wait for more info to surface then :)

Btw, you might wana try to do some research on Cree's datasheets also.
Do you have some insider info or are you just guessing?:poke: Not sure what you are referring to me needing to look at Cree's data sheets for. Care to enlighten everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.