Interesting flashlight

ninjaboigt

Enlightened
lol.....that could be useful...its too early to think right now...but i cant see while i'd want a cam on my flashlight....maybe for ghost hunting?

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Type "flashcam" into the on board Google Search to get hits on other threads. I know a LEO that told me about seeing it at a convention a couple of years ago. I don't know what agencies might be using it now. The developer had mentioned the possibility of making it remote broadcast capable.

applevision

Flashlight Enthusiast
A little bit awkward perhaps, but really cool! I say awkward because the screen is right on the head of the light so you have to move the screen around along with the light as you direct it--but it looks like it would be really neat.

I wonder how much they cost?

Also, not to get off topic, but Icebreak what does your sig mean/where is it from?

Illum

Flashaholic
ahh, the MII revisited
it first came to our attention back in..gosh, 2005
what will they think of next? mii flashcam
:D
succeeded by a couple other threads
2-24-2006 MII LED Flashcam
3-09-2006 MII Flashcam used on CSI show just now.
7-08-2007 MII Flashcam Falshlight/Videocamer/NVG

heres something else that followed in its path... flashlight + DVR cam [4/08]
The Ultimate Ghost Hunters Flashlight

I'm not sure how its ever going to be practical at such a sigh price tag...but it would be awesome nonetheless ;)

Brochure link here: http://www.miiflashcam.com/brochures/MII Brochure_revised_hires.pdf

those luxeons needs to be replaced

2.2 LB isn't too bad....but can't say about battery life

Last edited:

carrot

Flashaholic
This one gets attention on and on here on the boards but to this date I don't think anyone's ever admitted owning one...

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also, not to get off topic, but Icebreak what does your sig mean/where is it from?

There was a thread long years back, "Where did all the oldtimers go?". My sig was my response. Basically I was just waxing poetically of my lament at having noticed the loss of so many sharp 2000 and 2001 guys. Just noting that every once in a while something interesting would come up and a one or two of the oldtimers would drop by for a short visist. At the time I didn't consider myself to be an oldtimer.

Luckily, this board continues to attract the best of the best.

On topic:

I wonder how many of us would review it if given the chance.