• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: Modded Arc LS left

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Only modded and polished Arc LS1 left ... at a ridiculous price for the last hours of this sale :D

Last reductions. Sale will end in about 3 hours, meaning tonight my time. Thanx all for participating !!
:twothumbs

Massive and radical price drops ... lights are priced to sell fast now.

Fist of all, excuse the craptacular pics, my new digicam and I are not on familiar ground yet.

I have a bunch of custom lights and parts to sell, so without further blabla ... here they are. For the "Terms and Conditions" please read the end of the post.

In case you're interested in my production light sale, here it is:
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?p=2233575#post2233575

MAC's 7xCree Q5 on 6 x CR123 ... $390 --> $370 --> $345 -->$310 --> $290 sold

Mac7xCree6xCR123.jpg

This is a mint MAC light. It runs 7 x Cree XR-E Q5 LEDs in McR-17 McGizmo reflectors and is driven by a MaxFlex driver from TaskLED. It runs on 6xCR123 primaries and uses a cool battery holder. Magnets are required for the negative end of the batteries as they won't make contact otherwise.
The LEDs are driven at 500mA max current and it sports a UCL. The work is top notch as usual.

EDIT: magnets are included, of course. Look like little neodymium magnets, they're strong buggers :D

EDIT MORE: the Maxfelx is used with the "flashlight" UI right now for 5 modes of brightness and a user-selectable high mode ang wuick access to two modes. The thing is programmable though, the manual can be found at www.taskled.com .
The switch is modded to a momentary signal switch for the driver, it ain't a clicky for on/off any more.

McGizmo McLuxIII-Series S27 head ... $220 Sold

McGizmo McLuxIII-XR19-PD ... $440 Sold

McGizmo SunDrop (single speed) ... $395 --> $375
--> $345 --> $310 --> $290 sold

McGizmotitaniumgoodness.jpg

The S27 head is a titanium head for the McLuxIII geometry. It sports an SSC P4 LED driven by a GD driver at the usual levels, meaning 525mA at high mode.

The XR19-PD is a rare McGizmo titanium light with a Cree XR-E LED behind a McR-19 reflector for one of the best beams around. It sports the usual 2 levels at 525/30 mA and is driven by a GD driver. The pack is a PD-pack with a red tritium insert in the tail and the well-known "death-grip-clip". The sealing o-ring at the front is a GITD o-ring.

The SunDrop is an E-Series compatible light that uses the Nichia 083 High CRI LED behind a custom domed and massive sapphire lens. This one has the NG400 converter for the use with primaries or 3V Li-Ion only. The body is a titanium McClicky 1x123 pack wth ti-clip.

All those lights might have the usual McGizmo tool marks but are otherwise near mint and not altered. For more information see the FAQs in the McGizmo forum.

Jets22 modded Arc LS1 ... $120 --> $105 --> $90 --> $70 --> $60

ARCmania Extreme Micro in HA-Blue ... $110
Sold

Jets22ArcadMJExtremeMicro.jpg

The Arc LS1 was modded by Jets22. It is polished, a tritum dot was added in the twisty tail, the LED is now a LuxIII T-bin and surrounded by green glow powder behind a Fraen optic for throw. The converter is, IIRC, a MadMax+ and the light gets rather hot on prolonged operation. The twisty won't screw down as far as the traditional Arc twisty as the converter package is fatter, but the o-ring is covered. Also, the plastic window was removed and you get the bare optic.
The light is very open for further modification by people who know what they do.

The Extrme Micro is a regulated 1-level dark blue hard-anodised CR2 twisty light by MJ. The smallest light I own.

Aleph3 Natural on TB E-head / C-tail 18650 tube with SF Z41 tailcap ... $230 Sold

Aleph3 Slate with ti TB bezelring on Ti-Pineapple and ti-McTC tailcap ... $290
Sold

McGizmoAleph3withtubes.jpg

The HA-nat Aleph3 is mounted on a TB 1x18650 tube in HA-nat. This is a very special tube as it has a C-compatible rear end and is not a split-body tube. The spacer for the front end is included, as is a SF Z41 twisty tailcap. The LE is a DB917 driver with a vanilla-tinted UV1J LuxIII.

The HA-slate Aleph3 sports a TB titanium bezel ring (the standard black ring is also included) and rides on a PEU titanium Pineapple body with a rare McGizmo McTC tailcap in titanium.The LE is a BB400 driver running a LuxV of unknown bin with a creamy-greenish tint. The Pineapple has the known machining marks.

McGizmo Nichia 083 High CRI prototype (left) ... $140 --> $120 --> $95 -->$79 sold

McGizmo Aleph2 with ti bezel on CR2 body ... $155 Sold

McGizmo McLux PR/T head on Aleph body ... $130
Sold

McGizmoAlephandMcLux.jpg

The light on the left is an E-Series compatible HA-slate Aleph Mule head with a Nichia 083 High CRI LED driven by a NG 400. This is a prototype light and a one-off. It is sitting on an Aleph 1x123 body and uses a SF clicky in HA-BK. The clicky is very stiff and might need some grease applied. This light is for 3V use only. It produces a very wide and warm flood.

The middle one is a HA-nat Aleph2 head with a titanium bezel by McGizmo (origninal HA-nat bezel also included). It rides on a HA-nat CR2 Aleph tube with a shoulder for grip and a lanyard hole. The tailcap is a SF Z57 clicky with a tailguard made of delrin for taistanding ability. The LE could be a NG550 with LuxIII UV1J, but I am not really sure. I am fairly certain though that it is a 3V LE, not ideal for Li-Ion.

The light on the right is a McLux PR/T head running a LuxIII T-bin with a Wiz1 converter for 3-12V input range. It has blue glow-powder around the emitter. The body is an Aleph 1.5x123 body, meaning either 2xCR2 or 1x17500 (?) Li-Ion, I mean the small PILAs, you know. The tailcap is a flattop Aleph cap with a special McE2S module that has only one level of output, not two.

McGizmo Aleph19 with ti-bezel on Aleph blue-swirl 2x123 and Aleph 2-lvl. tailcap - empty host ... $155 --> $140 Sold

Surefire KL1 1st gen. on 1.5x123 HA-nat Aleph body and Aleph 2-lvl. tailcap ... $110
--> $100 --> $90 --> $75 sold

McGizmoAlephandKL1.jpg

The HA-slate Aleph19 head uses the McR-19 classic and is an empty host. You get an additional McGizmo ti-bezel and the classic bezel ring, meaning a total of three bezel rings. The body is a blue-black swirl ano and looks really dark blue and not violet like in the pic. The tailcap is the classic Aleph tailcap with the McE2S 2-stage module at 22 ohms.

The KL1 is the first generation with the Batwing LuxI behind the NX05 optic, for those who remember. It is either for nostalgia or for modding, as the driver supports 3-9V, which is cool. The output is whooping 15-20 lumens, take that! The body is the 1.5x123 HA-nat Aleph body for either 2xCR2 or 1x17500 or whatever the smaller PILAs are called. The tailcap is the HA-nat variant of the classic Aleph tailcap with the McE2S 2-stage module at 22 ohms.

Muyshondt Nautilus Titanium ... $280 Sold

MuyshondtNautilustitanium.jpg

This is a as-new titanium Nautilus from the first run, it is through maybe 2 batteries at most. Comes with papers, I am the first owner.

McGizmo McLux-PR head on original McLux 3x123 body ... $160 Sold

McGizmo McLux-PR head LuxV X3T on flared Aleph HA-nat body and McGizmo modded 2-stage tailcap ... $150
Sold

McGizmoMcLuxandAleph.jpg

The McLux 3x123 body is one of the rarest and most beautiful bodies, and it is 3x123 in an E-Series compatible format. It's nickel plated and uses a Kroll clicky. The head is the famous McLux-PR head in bare al sporting a DB700 driver running a LuxeonI R2H LED ... the top of the crop at the time.Creamy white tint. Pure CPF history.

The same McLux-PR head in bare al, this time equipped with the legendary LuxV X3T, is sitting on a more modern flared Aleph 2x123 body in HA-nat, that uses a McGizmo-modded Z52 tailcap that now has the McE2S 2-stage module with 30 ohms. The X3T is running at 700mA and puts out up to 240 emitter lumens ... just like modern emitters, but at half the efficiency. Still a legend. Only very few X-binned emitters made it on CPF.
This head comes with a replacement bezel in HA-black as well as spare o-rings and a spare window, so you can customize the look of the head if you want to use it on black lights.

McGizmo HD45 UX1K in rare HA-nat ... $165 Sold

McGizmoHD45UX1KNat.jpg

This is one of twelve or so HA-nat HD45 lights. It sports a DB917 2-speed driver and uses a LuxIII UX1K. 18650 Li-Ion cells will work, as will 2xCR123. Mint.

McGizmo E1e-HABK one-off ... $210 SPF

Chop Exe head with Aleph-LE on Vital Gear 1x123 body ... $140
Sold

McGizmo Aleph-McClicky Mule with GDuP LE ... $140
Sold

McGizmovaria.jpg

The E1e-mod is a special one. First, it is an ultra-rare E1e-HABK body that sports a McGizmo modded HABK L1 head. This head uses a BB600 to drive a LuxV of unknown but white bin in a special prototype IMS 17 reflector, that is semi-stippled. The head runs on 1x123 and 2x123 bodies. The tailcap is an E2D tailcap modded by McGizmo with a McE2S 2-stage module with 30 ohms and a perfectly smooth action.

The second light is a SF Exe head modded by Chop to accept Aleph LEs. This LE is a LuxIII T-bin driven by a NG750. The reflector is an IMS17. In this configuration, either CR123 or Li-Ion are acceptable. For more info, please read the McGizmo FAQs. The head rides on the long-gone Vital Gear 1x123 clicky body.

The last one is the Aleph-McClicky Mule in a oily black (or so) Nickel finish. It sports the GDuP Cree LE from the Shoppe, a ti clip and a McClicky pack, all except the clip in aluminium. For further info see here:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/183418
The price is for the complete light including the GDuP LE.

SF E2D head with Koala E-MT Rebel Drop-In on Pineapple and E2D-tailcap ... $150 --> $140 --> $120 --> $95 sold

SF KL3 modded with SSC P4 ... $50
Sold

Div1.jpg

The Spikeboy is a SF E2D incan head with domed Pyrex window using Koala's E-MT 2-cell rebel drop-in. It rides on a PEU HA-black Pineapple with a SF E2D-tailcap. Really uncomfortable to hold in every position.
This light is a great value considering the price of the individual parts.

The KL3 was modded with a SSC P4 LED with the stock driver. I bought it 2nd hand and really can't remember who did the job. The head has some scars on the plastic bezel ring and shows signs of wear throughout the surface. Works nicely though, although the NX05 beam is not a winner on a white wall. This is a user and not a shelf queen.

TranquilityBase 2x18650 tube C-head / C-tail ... $95 Sold

TranquilityBase 1x18650 tube E-head / E-tail (the original!) ... $75 Sold

Maxlite AA body ... $30 Sold

SF U2 tailcap ... $30 Sold

DSpeck E-Series Cell Extenders 1xAA and 1x123 ... $45 the set
Sold

Tubes1.jpg

The TB 2x18650 tube is one of his earlier creations in al and HA-nat and a classic in itself. It is a split-body design, and it is interchangeable with the E-Series tube parts of the same design, allowing interesting modularity. In this configuration, it is C-Series head and tail.

The TB 1x18650 is the classic that started it all ... also in HA-nat aluminium. Split-body tube, spacer for the top included.

The Maxlite body is the body of the Maxlite. Yepp.

And the U2 tailcap is taken from a SF U2 but will work on SF C-Series tails.

The DSpeck extenders are sold as a set and can extend E-Series bodies with 1xAA or 1x123 length. Those are very old from the early days of CPF and never used.

Leef C2M Adapter ... $20 Sold

Leef 2x123 Body C-tail / M-head ... $35
Sold

Detonater HA-nat cell extender ... $25 Sold

Rothrandir Arc-to-E Adpater with Arc-Twisty ... $50 Sold

Bombelman Arc CR2 Twisty ... $25 Sold

Aleph2 empty head in HA-slate ... $50
Sold

Tubes2.jpg

The leef bodies and adapters are self-explanatory, as is the Detonator.

The Rothrandir adapter joins an Arc LS Twisty to E-Series heads. This is a unique piece from Roth. It is difficult to screw but works. The Arc LS Twisty that comes with it is a fat twisty.

The Bobelman ARC LS CR2 twisty ist one of the most beautiful creations I have ever come across. Perfect workmanship.It replaces the Arc LS Twisty pack in order to be able to use the CR2 cell.

The Aleph2 head is the HA-slate variant and has the beefier bezel ring installed. It is an empty host with the McR-20 reflector. It comes with a protection cap on the rear to prevent dust and dirt from entering.

Odds and Ends ... free with purchase

Giveaway.jpg

This is some stuff that has accumulated over the years and that I really don't need any more. If you buy something from me here you can choose anything you like from this lot as a free gift and it will be added to your order without a charge. You can even take all items, if you want. After this sale is over, what is left will be terminated.

You see:
- a Spec-Ops cool but useless organizer gone
- a VitalGear head that accepts Pxx Lamps and mounts on E-Series gone
- a G+P C-Series tailcap that strobes incan lamps gone
- a funny-acting Zebralight that doesn't do what I want gone
- 2 bizarre Cree drop-ins for SF, older stuff gone
- a PILA 3.7V lamp module fitting also SF lights gone
- 3 SF tactical grip rings, new gone
- a McGizmo ti-clip, the initial straight version that came with the PD (incl. screws) gone
- 2 ti-clips (one heat treated to rainbow) that screw into Aleph Tailcaps (don't knwo who made them, but they're cool) gone
- a bunch of optics, mostly NX05, some Fraen, and some NX01 (WOW!!) :D gone
- 2 x McR-27 gone
- 2 x McR-verysmall gone
- 2 small IMS reflectors gone
- 3 PILA springs for whatever use 2 gone
- some Glow Rings ... the guy sent me too much and I don't want them to dry in my drawer gone
- Glow Powder in green and white gone
- Glow sheets, colors you see in the pic gone
- a Pelican KingPeli divelight reflector, or however that thing is called available
- a tube of Arctic stuff gone
- 2 clips gone
- 1 Aleph2 bezel ring, black gone
- 1 Troika design lamp, 5mm with 2xCR2016. Has the room and potential to be modded gone
- 1 box of 5mm LEDs in various colors, wavelengths and whatever, some with data sheets gone

Thanx for looking! Any questions ... feel free to ask! :)

Terms and conditions

The first poster that clearly states "I'll take it" and follows up with PayPal to the below pictured PayPal-address gets the item regardless of questions, PM exchanges or discussions going on. Any questions or inquiries are welcome though. If the buyer does not come through with a payment or an e-mail or PM to arrange a payment within a reasonable time frame, the item will be re-posted for sale.

All prices iniclude shipping to any place the Deutsche Post can reach. Shipping is without insurance as the cost is ridiculous. I shall not be responsible once the item leaves my hands, but in case of a problem, I am sure we can work something out.
Prices also include all PayPal fees.
Payment is with PayPal only, both CC and cash is ok, there is no additional fee for CC PayPal.

PayPal is:
EMailPic.gif

All lights are in near mint condition unless otherwise stated, and all come without batteries for security reasons.

As I am not engaged on B/S/T on a regular basis, meaning almost never, a gentle PM would be appreciated if I am way out of line with my prices, thanx :)

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Bernie's massive Custom Light Sale

I'll take it:

McGizmo Aleph2 with ti bezel on CR2 body ... $155

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Leef C/M adapter and the Zebralight if that works for you!

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast

:huh::huh::huh: at these prices, Christmas has come early.

Good luck on your Sale .... but I do not think you will need any :D

Kiessling

Flashaholic

griff ... it's yours.

leukos ... yes, of course this works. They are yours.

Thanx :)

bernie

greenpea76

Newly Enlightened

I'll take

Backup on Leef C2M Adapter ... $20

Leef 2x123 Body C-tail / M-head ... $35

Aleph 2 head ...$50

McGizmo Aleph-McClicky Mule with GDuP LE ... $140

Let me know what the extras will cost. I know you are only giving one thing away for free with purchase
- 3 SF tactical grip rings, new
- 1 Aleph2 bezel ring, black
- 2 x McR-27

Paypal sent for 225.00 for all items listed

Last edited:

snakeeaterhg

Newly Enlightened

I'll take.

TranquilityBase 2x18650 tube C-head / C-tail ... $95
Aleph3 Natural on TB E-head / C-tail 18650 tube with SF Z41 tailcap ... $230
Aleph3 Slate with ti TB bezelring on Ti-Pineapple and ti-McTC tailcap ... $290

- Maybe I could use two of those large springs
- a McGizmo ti-clip, the initial straight version that came with the PD (incl. screws)
- 2 x McR-27
- 2 x McR-verysmall
- a VitalGear head that accepts Pxx Lamps and mounts on E-Series
- a G+P C-Series tailcap that strobes incan lamps

backup on:

TranquilityBase 1x18650 tube E-head / E-tail (the original!) ... $75
and H30

Was too socked and reading too long :)

Last edited:

chuck614

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the TB 1x18650 tube. If you throw in an McR27 that would be nice. :paypal: chuck 614

BSBG

Enlightened

I'll take the D Speck extenders $45

backup on Leef C/M 2x123

and the free VG E head :twothumbs.

Missed a couple of others in my re-reading...

Thanks,
PP to follow.

chuck614

Newly Enlightened

Oh man! Am I too late on the TB 1x18650 tube? Back up if so.
chuck614

Kiessling

Flashaholic

greenpea76 ... it's yours, and you can have all the free stuff you want, so I reserved all theitems you listed.

coloradogps ... deal.

criollo ... done.

snakeeaterhg ... ok. Done.

chuck614 ... tube and reflectors are already gone, sorry. If you already paypaled ... I'll keep it :nana: ... kidding. I'll refund your payment.

Thanx all :)

Kiessling

Flashaholic

criollo ... the 27s are gone, sorry.

BSBG ... extenders and head are yours

donn ... Maxlite body is yours, the extenders are already gone, sorry

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take:

• McGizmo Aleph-McClicky Mule with GDuP LE ... $140
  • TranquilityBase 1x18650 tube E-head / E-tail (the original!) ... $75
As far as freebies, can I add:
- a Spec-Ops cool but useless organizer
- 1 x McR-27
- some Glow Rings
I am away today with family - I will send Paypal tonight.

Thanks for making a little bit of history available for (relatively) new members.