BOOYEAH!!!!! Celebration time, come on!

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
I have had to replace 2 AC adapters for my computer in the past month. They just quit workin. The first tim they sent me a replacement next day This time I got it next day also but-----------

Someone screwed up the order- I did not get a AC adapter. No instead I opened the box to find a DE-LUX AC/DC COMBO ADAPTER for the car or airplane or any 12v source.

Like an honest guy I called up IBM and informed them of what happened and asked what it was for(I knew it was better but had no idea what it was since half the gizmos I had never seen before.)
The dude I spoke to informed me after a few speechless minutes that aparently "someone reeeaaaalllly likes me" cause that was indeed NOT your average joe adapter. He told me I could keep it but was very amused at my good fortune.

Now - where can I get a cig lighter plug for this thing?

Oh yeah- It has a cool little green led- the old one never had that. WOOHOO!
Even she is happy about it!

Greta

Flashaholic
ACK!... Trev... can you fix your sigline before Saaby has a coronary?!? Actually, it's not so much the coronary that I worry about... it's that little vein in his temple. I swear I can hear it throbbing from here. He has this neurosis about long links... and you thought I was bad with my whip? You don't want to see Saaby when he sees long links... his eye twitches... that vein throbs.. it's just ugly... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
I know I need a G freind but until then - SHES FREE (literally)

Sasha and saaby-
Im learnin' I'm learnin' - What else do I do while suspended. And yes he throbed me an email - fixed the prob then I broke it agian.

sorry sabs.

Im not familiar with your whip sasha - brock and them used the tranq dart method on me before using full auto tazers- I was a slow learner. hehe

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Aragorn said:
I know I need a G freind but until then - SHES FREE (literally)

[/ QUOTE ]

good point, the ladies seperate you from your cash. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif