Picture Request: L4 with an E1B clip

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened
On a 2 cell body I prefer the long clip, with a TW4 set up it looks killer.

L4-E1Bclip-1.jpg

Bill

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened
The angle of the clip is set for the E1B body ( it touches the body on the E1B ), as I am not planning to keep it on the 2 cell body I didn't want to adjust it for the picture.

Bill

Cool thanks, that's what I was looking for. Does the clip usually stick out from the body like that, or did you bend it that way?

Rossymeister

Enlightened
Photo38.jpg

I Actually Like The Look Of The E1B Clip On An E2D Body.

I Only Wish That Surefire Would Sell The Clips As an Accessory.

SureAddicted

Enlightened
Cool thanks, that's what I was looking for. Does the clip usually stick out from the body like that, or did you bend it that way?

The clip doesn't come into contact with the body of the E1b, on mine it doesn't anyway. There's probably a 2-3mm gap between body and clip. Have a look in google images, the majority of the E1b's have a gap between body and clip.

1996alnl

Enlightened
I've switched the clips from my E1B and my L1 Cree.
I find the L1 much better with this clip,i can carry it bezel down in my pocket.
The E1B is much better with this clip,it clips better onto a ball cap.There's no eggessive knurling so no damage to the hat.
This past summer while i was camping someone stopped me and asked me where i got that kisk @ss headlamp.
I showed him my E1B,he was so amazed he said he's buying one even after i told him the price. He told me "i may not be able to afford the hottest cars or the biggest house but for everything else i want the best."
Made sense to me.

Latest posts