• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Milky KL3 Tri-Rebel X510

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usual rules apply. First to post :takeit: and timely :paypal: gets it. S&H and PP fees included in price. Within the USA light ships UPS Ground w/tracking, insurance optional for $6, though they've never lost a package that I've shipped (not yet anyway :candle:). Int'l please add $7 S&H w/o insurance.

1) Milky X510 Tri-Rebel KL3 (HEAD ONLY), MINT,
$300$295$260 $250 $245 $240 $235 $225 $220 SOLD

Overall the head is in excellent shape. The KL3 has two very small knicks on one of the anti-roll flats (see Post #5), but they're hardly noticeable and really not even worth mentioning except for you shelf-queen collectors. Other than that it's tip-top. Produces a wall-o-light from about 6 feet, very neutral tint to me at least. EDIT - I've received a few PM's regarding cell compatibility and I can't be certain, but was originally told from previous owner that 2xCR123 primaries or 1xLiIon are the way to go. Either combo produces the same output to my eyes at least.

Also, I tried to get it to show up in the emitter pic but didn't turn out too well, but one of the reflectors is the slightest bit off-center over the emitter. Does not affect the beam at all but just thought I should mention it. Looks worse in the photo than in person. It came to me this way. <--- I JUST FIXED THIS, UNSCREWED BEZEL RING AND READJUSTED REFLECTORS, LOOKS PERFECT NOW, SEE NEW PIC

(This listing is for the KL3 head only, body and E2C has since been withdrawn)

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milky KL3 Tri-Rebel X510

I've withdrawn the L4/E2C body combo, but the head is still available by itself. :bump: for new pricing. :) :candle:

EDIT - New pic added highlighting the two very small knicks; as you can see they're hardly visible.

Last edited:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milky KL3 Tri-Rebel X510

Very nice pricing there...!

This should make a very sharp tool with the right tail/body......:twothumbs

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: BIG $$ DROP: Milky KL3 Tri-Rebel X510

How about another $$ drop :rock: :rock: :rock:

This is the exact same head that sold HERE recently.

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: BIG $$ DROP: Milky KL3 Tri-Rebel X510

Hmmm, no activity yet?? Do you guys think I'm pricing this too high? I'm already taking a nice loss as it is. You're welcome to PM with $$ offers.

Another $$ drop. :)

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 5th $$ DROP: Milky KL3 Tri-Rebel X510

Maybe you should tear a page from the " it won't sell " play book and start increasing the price by a dollar (sending the message to fence sitters ):devil:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Maybe you should tear a page from the " it won't sell " play book and start increasing the price by a dollar (sending the message to fence sitters ):devil:
Hmmm, good point (reverse psychology huh?). Alright as per griff's suggestion, price is now $241 :p

04orgZx6r

Enlightened

Darnit, I was just getting ready to pull the trigger, but I only have $240, oh well:crackup::crackup:

Free bump for a great seller!

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 7th $$ DROP: Milky KL3 Tri-Rebel X510

Just wandered by and wanted to answer a couple questions... sorry if intruding, BrIsBe!

Battery Compatibility: This head will run at 510 lumens on pretty much any power source up to a maximum of 9 volts. That means 2x123 primaries, 3x123 primaries, 1x rechargeable, and 2x rechargeables all would work. This head will NOT work on 3x rechargeables... that would fry the circuitry! The more cells, the longer the runtime. Brightness will be consistent regardless of power source. (At least until incoming voltage drops so low the head is unable to regulate... guess is that would happen when voltage fell to about 3 volts.)

Runtimes: Take a look in the master runtime chart in the first post of the Project-M Thread. In the chart, find the row at the top labeled, "lux-rebel-100" then move to the right until finding "X510"... then follow that column down the chart, to see runtimes on various battery combinations. Note there are some combinations listed that would exceed the 9 volts maximum for this head, so use common sense when deciding what to run with the head!

Hope this helps clarify things somewhat.