I want to get some LED Flashlights for my cat.

LED Flashlights.

Enlightened
I want the body to have a bright color.

Maybe something I can tie to an end of a string so it can chase it.

carrot

Flashaholic
A laser or a Photon (or fauxton) will do fine. My cat loves the laser. I picked one up at Atlasnova for a good price.

SureAddicted

Enlightened
Wouldn't a laser harm the cats eyes?

Just did a few minutes of research, they are against the use of laser pointers for your pets, could damage their eyes. No laser is safe for cats eyes. And with dogs, they can adopt a peculiar behavior called stereotypie, but not all dogs.

EDIT If your still in doubt, I'd get in contact with a vet.

Last edited:

rockz4532

Enlightened
well i think its okay, provided you keep the dot a foot away from the cat's head, my cat likes to chase a 2mw red pointer, and when i turn it off, he stares at the wall for a minute, wondering what happened:D
edit: i know some people collect lasers, but i think anything more than 5mw reddies will be too much

LED Flashlights.

Enlightened
Ehuh, I decide on not getting a lazor pointer.

But, I got multi-color LEDS.

My cat likes chasing things around.

gorn

Enlightened
Wouldn't a laser harm the cats eyes?

Just did a few minutes of research, they are against the use of laser pointers for your pets, could damage their eyes. No laser is safe for cats eyes. And with dogs, they can adopt a peculiar behavior called stereotypie, but not all dogs.

EDIT If your still in doubt, I'd get in contact with a vet.

Why would you shine a laser in a cat's eyes? I think you are supposed to put the dot on the ground for them to chase. Shining it in any animals eyes is just plain mean.