• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: MILKY SURFIRE A2 sold to: Paul

openbolt1

Enlightened
sold to: Paul

Here is what I have to offer:

A like new with box & paperwork Surefire old style 4-flats HA III A2 Aviator with LED's replaced by Milky using brighter white LED's with better color and the ability to safely use two Li-Ion rechargeable batteries for longer runtime and brighter all around. AW Li-Ion batteries fit perfect with the labels removed!

Also the stock S/F incan lamp assembly has been upgraded with the excellent 120 lm. Lumens Factory drop in replacement lamp (Much brighter & better beam).

If you haven't noticed it seems to be harder and harder to obtain Milky's products...no waiting for this one.

Free shipping in the USA. Asking $244.00 delivered. I am willing to ship to other countries for $15.00 USD!!
1-1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

3-1.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

ddd1.jpg

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: MILKY SURFIRE A2

Here is what I have to offer:

A like new with box & paperwork Surefire old style 4-flats HA III A2 Aviator with LED's replaced by Milky using brighter white LED's with better color and the ability to safely use two Li-Ion rechargeable batteries for longer runtime and brighter all around. AW Li-Ion batteries fit perfect with the labels removed!

Also the stock S/F incan lamp assembly has been upgraded with the excellent 120 lm. Lumens Factory drop in replacement lamp (Much brighter & better beam).

If you haven't noticed it seems to be harder and harder to obtain Milky's products...no waiting for this one.

Free shipping in the USA. Asking $244.00 delivered. I am willing to ship to other countries for $15.00 USD!!
1-1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

3-1.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

ddd1.jpg

PayPal sent!!

Thanks,

Paul
:paypal: