• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 100mW Custom Kryton Green Laser! * Free 5mW Pointer!

jayrob

Enlightened
(SOLD) This 1st run Kryton barrel is fit with a Standstone11 100mW green module...

Kgreen11.jpg

Kgreen12.jpg

(Beam shots with some smoke)
Kgreen13.jpg

Kgreen14.jpg

I have it marked at 100mW's because that's where it settles. It climbs to over 120mW's with-in the first 30 seconds. Then it settles to fluctuate between 96 and 103mW's after the next 30 seconds.

You can see in the picture, that I have it fit with a custom heatsink to mount it into the Kryton barrel. Also, I am using a 3.6 volt battery supply. (included) This green module is not IR filtered, but the drop in power is only about 20mW's with an IR filter.

Note: This mounting method is nice, because it does not disable the barrel in any way. The barrel can still be used to build a red or blu-ray if you ever wanted to mount the green module into a different host! ;)
$220 plus shipping.

Improtant: You must 'handle with care' at this power. It can damage the eye instantly with a direct shot. Proper eye protection is recommended.

The buyer gets the 5mW green pointer free. :) It starts out at 4mW's and is over 5mW's with-in 30 seconds warm up. (2 X Energizer e2 AAA batteries included)

PM me if you are interested!
Jay

Last edited:

brucec

Enlightened
This green module is not IR filtered, but the drop in power is only about 20mW's with an IR filter.

Sorry for this, but I do not think you should be selling high power laser modules with the IR filter intentionally removed. What power meter are you using to verify that there is only 20mW of IR?

jayrob

Enlightened
These green modules are very common without the IR filter. I bought the green module this way. I did not remove any filter.

I have a Coherent PM5200 power meter with a Coherent PM3 thermal head. I have some IR filters, so I tested the comparison reading by putting the filter in the beam path and noting the difference in the reading.

I mentioned this, so that nobody would mistake this for a much more expensive IR filtered module.

The key component here is not the cheap green module, it is the custom Kryton barrel, built with a custom heatsink mount for the module. These barrels are very rare!
Jay