Are Dereelight DBS only available from DereeLight?

tpcollins

Newly Enlightened
Well, I got my EagleTac T10C2 and I'm not that happy with it, I was hoping for a tighter, narrower beam. The DereeLight DBS V2 is supposedly a better thrower - does that mean a narrower beam or just of a more intense floodlight?

And are they only available from DereeLight or do other dealers carry them? I couldn't find any. Thanks.

The Sun

Enlightened
the T10C2 is not meant to be a "thrower," even though it exhibits good throw, it's meant to be more in between "flood," and "throw."

if throw (distance) is what you want go with the DBS v2 definitely!!! it puts a beam out there:cool:, and is considered a dedicated "thrower."

i can attest to Sgt. LED's statement i have delt with FlashCrazy in the past and he has excellent service, and awesome shipping!!!!:twothumbs:D

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Dereelight will throw far further than the T10C2. Even their CL1H will throw significantly further - like The Sun said, the T10C2 isn't much for throw.

FlashCrazy is the US dealer of Dereelight. His service was so excellent that for the first time I posted a cheers thread. I highly recommend him :)