4 SALE PORCUPINE L6 NEW WITH BOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLASH LIGHT MAN

Newly Enlightened
RARE!! RARE!! RARE!! Surefire L6 Porcupine NIB!!

Brand new Surefire L6 Porcupine NIB!! I was lucky to find this one hiding in a Estate Auction. You won't find this model in theSurefire catalog. There are some U2 Porcupines still out there but not L6, and this one is in the box never been used,only opend to see if it worked. Probably the only one of few in the world. If you are a serious Surefire collector, you must not miss this opportunity.

Asking$2000.00

FEATURES

LED light source has no filament to burn out or break, lasts for thousands of hours
Rugged aerospace-grade aluminum body, Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized in Tactical Grey
O-ring sealed, weatherproof
Tailcap switch: press for momentary-on, press further to click constant-on
Switch lockout prevents accidental activation during transport or storage
SPECIFICATIONS

Max Output: 100 lumens
Runtime: 4 hours
1.5 hour high output, then 2.5 hours useful output
Length: 9.2 Inches
Weight: 9.40 Ounces
Battery: Three 123A Lithium......:thumbsup:

Note......this is not the one posted on ebay,iam a different seller!

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
This should have been posted at the MARKETPLACE B/S/T section. ;)

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
OK
I have now grown up!

You have 10 posts and want to sell a $2000 light.
We can be hard on people if we suspect that someone wants to pull a fast one on us. I know nothing one way or the other - no accusatons here.

All I am saying is post it 1 time and in the right place, the Marketplace.

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hate to break it to you FLASH LIGHT MAN but your asking price is ridiculous. DO YOUR RESEARCH. I did. I bought my L6 Porcupine back in October. For $620 shipped. It was slightly used hence I asked to lower the price to $600 plus shipping.

Anyway if you look on google and specifically the CPF Marketplace you will see a trend of this light being sold for around $600-800 dollars. The sale on EBAY is just ludicrous. Which is the same for your asking price. Dont forget, the economy is TERRIBLE. No matter how rare or MINT the light is, it jsut does NOT fetch that price. It is not fair market value. But it is "your" light and you can ask whatever you feel like. Im just giving you a heads up.

Also when you post to sell a light, especially something this rare, you better have some pretty darned good pictures of it.

I am interested to see the BOX and any documentation there is like instructions?

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
FLASH LIGHT MAN,

CPF proper which are the forums you are reading now is not for selling anything except custom or modified (machined) lights or parts. CPF MarketPlace linked in the above post is for selling items related to CPF. In other words, things that are discussed at length here on CPF proper. There are 2 primary areas to sell on at the Market Place. An occasional (private) selling area and a commercial selling area. Commercial selling (Dealers and/or Manufactures) is only permitted in the dealer or manufacturer forums and require a subscription to post sales.

Reviewing the rules at both forums especially the ones regarding sales is strongly suggested. Further posting of sales here or in the wrong forum at the Market Place will result in your account privileges being revoked.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.