• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD LunaSol 20 $400 PayPal and Shipped!!!!

gtie

Enlightened
Will ship to the US from Arden, NC, USA. Shipping and insurance are included in pricing as are PayPal fees.

Payment via PayPal, credit cards accepted. Send PayPal to gtie97(at)gmail.com.

Post here your intention to buy as well as when you have made payment. I will ship next business day after payment is received.

I ship via USPS or UPS. Insurance is included in the price of the item, I will provide you with a tracking number.

I will ship international, you will need to pay for the additional shipping charges. Item will be listed for actual sale price on customs paperwork.

Check my username on eBay (my feedback score is 654 and I have been buying and selling for almost 10 years), Candle Power Forums or Usual Suspects for feedback on how I conduct business.

SOLD This is a pass it on sale. I was able to score this LunaSol 20 here on CPF for a killer deal from arewethereyetdad and will pass it on to another CPF'er. Need to sell to fund another purchase. So, you can score a great deal! Let's get this one sold before the sun rises on Western NC! $400 paypal and shipped.

Last edited:

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: LunaSol 20 $400 PayPal and Shipped!!!!

1st or 2nd wave?

Has the window and o ring been upgraded?

gtie

Enlightened

Thanks for the response, I was typing it out and you beat me to it!

gtie

Enlightened

Photo resized

bltkmt

Enlightened

Was the only main change in the new batch to allow for rechargeables?

gtie

Enlightened

Not sure on the differences between release one and two, maybe one of our resident McGizmo experts can chime in.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

The newest wave can use either CR123 or RCR123. The earlier version could only use CR123. The way I understand it is if you are planning on using CR123(primary), it would be best to go with the earlier version(like yours) because that driver is a little more efficient(but CR123 only).

By the way, If I didn't already have one I would be all over it. A Great Price for a Great Light!:thumbsup:

Best Wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

gtie

Enlightened

Man I love this place! Thanks for the clarification!

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi,

I copied this out of the Lunasol FAQ in the McGizmo Sub-Forum:
Different Versions

The first wave of LS20 lights had a NG400 converter for the main gun, meaning Li-Ions are discouraged and the use of primary cells advised. The second large wave of LS20 lights use the GD converter that allows the use of Li-Ion cells.

Best Wishes,
Steve

gtie

Enlightened

This one is SOLD. Thanks for all the responses.