• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Removed

discoverEDC

Enlightened
Terms: $50.00 USD, Money Order, Continental US, 1st class shipping and insurance included. The 1st I'll take it in this thread gets it pending arrival of the money order. I will accept 2nd dibs if the original deal falls through.

The host is a Fenix L1Dce, some dimples in the light engine housing from trying to remove the original driver. Driver housing HAII slightly less shiny than the bezel or battery tube HAII.

Cree Q5 from Fenix-Store 14 month ago, probably higher Vf. Cut down McR-19xr reflector. The light is approximately 2mm longer that stock.

Driver is RV7 with Low, Med, High, Strobe and memory. Approximately 750mA to the emitter on high. Guestimate lumens of 7, 35, and 120 on Ray-O-Vac Hybrid NiMH.

The wall in the beamshot is 25' away from the light.

FenixMod2.jpg

L1Dmod1.jpg

FenixMod3.jpg

Last edited:

discoverEDC

Enlightened
Re: Fenix L1D + RV7 Driver + Q5

Interested in any trades?

Hi gunga, good to hear from you. For this light I wouldn't mind a trade for parts. Well maybe a specific kind of light but it would be used for a host. Here's my shopping list, if you have some of these I'd be happy to talk:

McR-17xr or McR-19xr reflector
GD-1000 driver (or GD-917)
GD-280 driver

Light trade: I'm looking for an almost cylidrical 18650 light to use as a host. Reflector dia needs to be 22mm or greater.

Regards
Walt

Last edited: