Glock Tactical Light Modification help.

NYStatePD

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know if the 6v Xenon bi-pin bulb in the Glock Tactical light can be swapped for an LED---preferably 3 watts or greater?

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does it have to be the Glock light? in the general section there is a G&P light that takes p60 lamps. you can get that for cheap and throw in a Malkoff M60.

TexLite

Enlightened
I'm not sure I've ever seen one done around here,but probably so.It would require a custom heatsink and most likely modification/replacement of the reflector.

It migh be easier to buy a similar LED WL,unless you want to hold on to this specific light (sentimental/model specific).

Unless like Solscud007 mentioned,it may be a drop-in style,to which you have many options.

-Michael

Last edited:

NYStatePD

Newly Enlightened
I have a "Glock-light" specific duty holster for my Glock 37 when I work SWAT operations. I called Glock and they say the Xenon bulb is rated at 90 lumens. (Yeah, right:cool:) It's more like 60 and only keeps that illumination for 50 minutes.

I was just hoping that there might be a drop in assembly which includes LED/refractor/regulator.

Thanks for the help so far...this is a great forum. My 2nd love is tactical flashlights right behind firearms.