• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 2Nd Run P7 MOP 15mm aluminum FM2 Reflector

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
(CLOSED) 2Nd Run P7 MOP 15mm aluminum FM2 Reflector

[size=+6]
NO MORE LEFT​
[/size]

DualfunctionFM2004.jpg

Hi folks,
I have very limited quantity of these for sale.
These new aluminum reflectors have removable cam. You can remove it for camless action or simply screw it in for cammed action and use just like stock.
You also have choice to purchase reflector without cam for camless use only.
These are all Medium Orange Peel textured and bulb opening is 15mm and can be used with all WA super bulbs, ROP or most 50 or 100 watt bulbs such as Osram 62138, 64623 or 64625. Also will work with original M*g LED and P7 LED module.
Will fit and work in M*g "D" size and M*g "C" size.
Does NOT fit M*gCharger.
Price:

15mm Dual function Light Orange Peel (MOP) $25 each (NOT AVAILABLE)
15mm camless Light Orange Peel (MOP) $20 each (NOT AVAILABLE)

New Gen Reflectors are available here.
M*g85 & M*g61 hosts are available here.
G4 sockets are available here.
G5.3 ceramic sockets are available here.
Shipping:
$3 for first reflector, then add $0.50 for each additional reflector to 50 States.
$5 for first reflector, then add $0.75 for each additional reflector to international destination.
Please do [size=+1]NOT[/size] pay for unavailable items.
It is [size=+2]necessary[/size] to post your order here and detail of your order in paypal note including your CPF ID handle.
It is [size=+2]necessary[/size] to post your order here and detail of your order in paypal note including your CPF ID handle.
Payment received without above information in Paypal note will not ship because I won't know what to ship.
Please, Please, Please, do a favor to yourself and follow few simple rules mentioned above.

Example:
CPF handle Charlie B :paypal: for three 15mm cammed LOP reflectors with all needed information in Paypal note.
3x25=$75
75+4=$79
Paypal to: [size=+1]DO NOT PAY[/size]
Please PM me for other type of payment.
Any comment welcome.

Last edited:

A96Honda

Newly Enlightened
Can someone educate to me the benefits of these over the factory reflector? Refering to the use with the Malkoff LED.

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are great for hotwire lights because they will help with the heat and the beam. The Malkoff drop-in does not get hot so it will help with the beam quality.

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Hello Varooj, I've asked before but never received a reply. Are these shorter than the stock Mag reflector or are they the same size as your previou run? I have yet to find a full size replacement reflector that will work with MagC P7 mods using Hotlips & DHS heatsinks (not sure about Britelumens' heatsinks). Anything shorter than the stock reflector will not come into focus with these mods. With MagDs this is not an issue. The modified Carley reflectors that I have won't work even in any MagC led mods with fixed heatsinks, way too short.

Anyone have a MagC P7 mod & one of these reflectors who can verify focus?

Last edited:

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Varooj, I've asked before but never received a reply. Are these shorter than the stock Mag reflector or are they the same size as your previou run? I have yet to find a full size replacement reflector that will work with MagC P7 mods using Hotlips & DHS heatsinks (not sure about Britelumens' heatsinks). Anything shorter than the stock reflector will not come into focus with these mods. With MagDs this is not an issue. The modified Carley reflectors that I have won't work even in any MagC led mods with fixed heatsinks, way too short.

Anyone have a MagC P7 mod & one of these reflectors who can verify focus?

Will,

I saw your question on post #21 of this thread and reply on post #28 of same thread.

Not exactly same but if camless original reflector focused perfectly in above mentioned set up still can turn 2 more times in (720 degree), then this reflector should work fine.
Please let me know.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Will,

I saw your question on post #21 of this thread and reply on post #28 of same thread.

My apologies Varooj, don't know how I missed that although I had a post right under that. :thinking:

I guess I will just need to try it for myself. Thank you.

Per Arne

Enlightened
:paypal:, I hope.... :thinking: see my paypal sent, hope everything is OK :whistle:

2 ea 15mm Dual function Light Orange Peel (MOP)

Thanks,
PA

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
william lafferty paid for 3 cammed 15mm shipped
swrdply400mrelay paid for 1 camless 15mm shipped
nailbender paid for 3 cammed 15mm shipped
martonic paid for 1 camless 15mm shipped
MarkIAlbert paid for 1 cammed 15mm shipped
dstutts paid for 2 camless 15mm shipped
zeremy paid for 1 cammed 15mm shipped
Per Arne paid for 2 cammed 15mm shipped
---------------------
[size=+3]More 15mm MOP Reflectors Available.

8.38mm and 12.7mm Reflectors Are Available Here.[/size]