• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lux Luthor 4.8 V - 4s Eneloop Battery pack NEW!

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lux Luthor 4.8 V - 4s Eneloop Battery pack - 2000mAh! Brand new never charged paid 32.00 sell for 25.00 (would be nice with Tri or Quad bored Mag and Lux is no longer making these)

PayPal, MO. First I'll take gets it. Shipped First Class Mail Conus. Not responsible for lost mail w/o insurance.
PM for Addy or questions

Last edited:

shomie911

Enlightened
Re: "My Computer Died" Sale

Can the Nuwai take AW RCR rechargeables?

Also what approximate lumen values for the high and low.

Is it a clicky or a momentary? Do you have to click multiple times to change modes or is it a two-stage switch? (press lightly for low, harder for high.)

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can the Nuwai take AW RCR rechargeables?

Also what approximate lumen values for the high and low.

Is it a clicky or a momentary? Do you have to click multiple times to change modes or is it a two-stage switch? (press lightly for low, harder for high.)

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

It is primaries only. clicky switch one click to high,second click to low, third click off, two stage. As far as lumens I honestly don't know, but the low is perfect for reading a book or map without busting up your night vision and the high will light up the whole side of the house at night

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the red Nuwai QIII. Just let me know the PP address and I'll make payment ASAP.