New Light has to have the following...

jwalker497

Newly Enlightened
1. Brightness - need it to have a max output of 200 or + Lumens
2. Size - has to be no more than 4 inches and no less than 2 inches.
3. Pocket Clip - Gotta have a pocket clip either wold w/ or separately
4. On/Off - Gotta have the ability to click on off - not a fan of twistys but ok as long as they aslo have a clickyt like nitecores system
5. Tail Stand - I would also like it to be a clicky but also able to stand on the tail.

The only 2 I had found was the Nitecore NEX which doesn't look like it can stand on the tail nor does it reach the 200 lumens but close @ 190.

The other one was the Jetbeam II Pro IBS, only issue with this one was again not sure if it can stand on tail stand but this seems to be the leader.

Anyone else know of any that meet my criteria??

Toaster

Enlightened
Dereelight C2H, Eagletac P10C, and Eagletac T10C meet your requirements as well.

jwalker497

Newly Enlightened
Wow, the eagletac looks impressive.

I should add that I forgot my final requirement PRICE. Has to be $100.
So now I have the following but still looking. Are there any lights out there with my requirements that put out 250 lumens?

Jetbeam II IBS Pro
Nitecore NEX
Eagletac P10C

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome:
Are there any lights out there with my requirements that put out 250 lumens?
The bodies of <4" lights will have trouble getting rid of the heat. You risk getting a light in which the LED will burn out in under 2 weeks of use.

Last edited:

carrot

Flashaholic
OK I have a suggestion. If you can cut back on the lumens requirement, the Leatherman Serac S3 is a good choice. Or you could get a Ra Clicky.

My personal favorite that meets all except tailstanding is my little Milky E1L -- 220 lumens OTF, through that nice TIR lens.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried to look at the eagle tac store and it wanted me to log in or register...ARE THEY KIDDING?

WTF?

ToeMoss

Newly Enlightened
The Jet II IBS is a fantastic light. But won't tailstand and it doesn't come with a clip. (at least mine didn't)

ToeMoss

Newly Enlightened
I tried to look at the eagle tac store and it wanted me to log in or register...ARE THEY KIDDING?

WTF?

Yeah, I'm with you on that. When I get those type of requests, I shop elswhere; however, I'm not having that issue at the Eagle tac store.

Last edited:

Flic

Enlightened
I refer you to the comments made by JeffN and Keissling in your other thread.

This is almost the same as your other thread and in my opinion their comments hold true here as well. Stop, read and ask more directed questions.

If you can state detailed requirements about features, brightness, etc. you must have some knowledge, so a greater level of detail would be in order. Or just READ the DOZENS of other posts that already exist on the forum. Your answers are there.