• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire 6p, with p7

¿o_O?

Newly Enlightened
MORE LIKE A TORCH THE SIZE OF A 6P, IS THERE A WAY? ;.; DON'T CARE, will completely mod EVERYTHING TO MAKE IT FIT lol...... even if its just a 10min runtime at max lumen's.

is it possible, or impossible :eek:, any ideas? has it been tired before?

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
MORE LIKE A TORCH THE SIZE OF A 6P, IS THERE A WAY? ;.; DON'T CARE, will completely mod EVERYTHING TO MAKE IT FIT lol...... even if its just a 10min runtime at max lumen's.

Dereelight may be coming out with a Cree MC-E P60 sized drop in module. Hope this helps. Not sure about any P7 P60 modules. The MC-C is very bright and if you use the MC-E instead of the P7 you might get better run. time

Last edited:

fxstsb

Newly Enlightened

Should not be a problem just use an 18650 direct. probably run about 45 minutes. Beef up the heatsink.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is possible I have it.:nana::nana::nana::nana:

I have a 6P tube bored to accept 18650's
Malkoff is currently making me a P60 drop-in with the P7. He said it will make 600 to 700 lumens. The runtime I guess will be about 1 hour.

I have several of Malkoff Drop-ins and when I inquired about it he had no problem making me one.

Someone here already has one of his look in the LED section.

Malkoff M60 drop-in with P7 :grin2::party::popcorn::candle::D

gsnorm

Newly Enlightened
It is possible I have it.:nana::nana::nana::nana:

I have a 6P tube bored to accept 18650's
Malkoff is currently making me a P60 drop-in with the P7. He said it will make 600 to 700 lumens. The runtime I guess will be about 1 hour.

I have several of Malkoff Drop-ins and when I inquired about it he had no problem making me one.

Someone here already has one of his look in the LED section.

Malkoff M60 drop-in with P7 :grin2::party::popcorn::candle::D

:twothumbs
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/214546

Latest posts