• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired custom 99% UCL lens project

neoseikan

Enlightened
Hello all.
Would you like to have a 99% UCL lens for your lights? Maybe its manufacturer does not provide the lens you want, and it is hard to find a right lens with right size.
So, here is the project.

B270 glass based, multilayer coated on both sides.
98%~99% transparent.

For example, some one want to have a 50mm dia. & 3mm thick lens for his thrower. We can wait for other people to join in.
If there are enough demands of one size, I can get them at a low price.

How much will a 50mm*3mm lens + airmail cost?
20pcs~30pcs: US$36/each
31pcs~50pcs:US$26/each
51pcs~70pcs:US$16/each

OK. Let's see how many people will try to find a better lens.

the quantity is for one size (dia. + thick), if one want 5 different pcs of lens, he should wait for others.

So, it's better to list the demands like this:

"I want 1pc 50mm*3mm + 2pcs 27mm*1mm ".

Recent Demands:

50*3: 5
53*2: 20 (Is the size for all mags?)
For stock Mag:30~40
For C/D Mag:5~10 (Are they the same as stock Mag)?
Dmini Digital: 2

Last edited:

neoseikan

Enlightened
Forgot to notice:

the quantity is for one size (dia. + thick), if one want 5 different pcs of lens, he should wait for others.

So, it's better to list the demands like this:

"I want 1pc 50mm*3mm + 2pcs 27mm*1mm ".

But isn't Maglite too hot to damage the lens? I think incandescent lights need pyrex.

Last edited:

OCDGearhead

Newly Enlightened
I would like to get a couple of spares for my Dmini Digital and will get back to you with measurements.

Thanks, great service for us members:thumbsup:.

OCDGearhead

Newly Enlightened
I will measure my Dmini. I would like to pick up a spare or two.

They sound like free lumens.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would be interested in two 44mm lenses for a couple of Fulton angle headed flashlights, but they don't need to be UCL, regular mineral glass is fine. I would want a rather low price point though (< $10 each).

Last edited:

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
man I must have been asleep when I looked at this, I did not read this correctly until Mack commented, I thought the price was in lots for that price not each. I must withdraw and apologize for not being more alert and any inconvenience.

Dave

donn_

Flashaholic
man I must have been asleep when I looked at this, I did not read this correctly until Mack commented, I thought the price was in lots for that price not each. I must withdraw and apologize for not being more alert and any inconvenience.

Dave

I don't think you were aleep. I don't think I saw the word "each" in the original post.

Interest withdrawn.

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
You also need to see if he has his large and small blems for $10 I have used most of the big and small and have had a hard time seeing what made them blems. Ten for $10 you can't beat.

Dave