Surefire selling light/knife combo

snake

Enlightened
will any one buy Strider/M2 combo because of the M2 ? Besides TAD just start pre-order, why surfire looks like already in stock ??

duffahtolla

Newly Enlightened
Anybody know where to pick up that "Charlie" switch by itself?

Just bought an M2. That switch would be fine.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Originally posted by duffahtolla:
Anybody know where to pick up that "Charlie" switch by itself?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Surefire has them on their site. HA (Z48) and Black(Z49). $33.00 each, under accessories.

"Will fit the following SureFire models:
6P Original, Defender D2/D3, Centurion C2/C3, CombatLight Z2/Z3, M2, M3/M3T, M4."

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Is it just me or does the Z48 look different than the "Charlie" Look at the knobbies where it screws onto the light. Looks much more aggressive on the Charlie. Is this the same switch?

Skid

Newly Enlightened
Why didn't they tiger stripe the flashlight as well. That would have been pretty sweet.

Skid

WillnTex

Newly Enlightened
They are also doing a C2 with a CQC-8 that is much cheaper.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Originally posted by BEAR:
Is it just me or does the Z48 look different than the "Charlie" Look at the knobbies where it screws onto the light. Looks much more aggressive on the Charlie. Is this the same switch?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You're right of course it is not the same switch. In my excitement to discover a SureFire clickie tail cap I ignored the obvious. Page 56 of the SureFire 2002 catalog gives some more info about it. 9.8 MB PDF.
It does state that the two designs are interchangable, but I can't determine whether the Charlie (SW02) is available separately. Additional info about Charlie is available in the 2002 Weaponlight catalog. 3.5 MB PDF. Do an Acrobat search for SW02. Hope this helps...

WillnTex

Newly Enlightened
galavanter

Yes SW02 (Upgrade tailcap for MU systems) lists for $55.00 in the parts guide. Anyone should be able to get it for you.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

TTS

Thanks for checking that out. Good news for duffahtolla as my only SureFire is an E1
smile.gif

pjenkins00

Newly Enlightened
thanks e_wok, i think i'll pass on that one, the knife doesn't really speak to me.

- Pete