What do you want for christmas?

jusval

Enlightened
I was wondering what everyone wanted for christmas? I will tell you mine, if you tell me yours......:D

I'll tell you what, it's not about flashlights.

I want my wife to be healthy and happy.
I want some stability in the economy, for all of us.
I want the news media to print something good every day.
I want to have people say that they have found what the Real things in life are; realizing just how much family means, before you loose them. Realizing that just waking up can be joyful. Being thankful every day for something......... and the list goes on and on, but I got to leave some for the rest of you.

And yes, I do hope y'all do get the flashlight you want....:twothumbs

Hear that Santa???

Cosmo7809

Enlightened
I want to have people say that they have found what the Real things in life are; realizing just how much family means, before you loose them. Realizing that just waking up can be joyful. Being thankful every day for something......... and the list goes on and on, but I got to leave some for the rest of you.
How do you wrap those...?

But seriously, I wish the same as you but its just a wish.

chaoss

Enlightened
I was wondering what everyone wanted for christmas? I will tell you mine, if you tell me yours......:D

I'll tell you what, it's not about flashlights.

Hear that Santa???

This is good, i will ask for the same :).

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Today I caught up with a friend I hadn't seen in over a year. I consider that an early Christmas present.

Empath

Flashaholic
I saw some of those when I was a small boy, Lux. Actually, I saw Santa, his sleigh, and the reindeer outside my bedroom window flying through the night sky. I told the whole family about it. It was as real as could be. That sure played havoc with my newly acquired knowledge a few years later when I found that big kids didn't believe in it.

The two conflicting thoughts eventually settled into a belief that I was mistaken as a child; a result of growing older I suppose. Now, I lean more toward thinking the older kid was mistaken; a result of growing old perhaps.

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would wish for many of these things too jusval.

But one of these would be nice
http://www.kurtkinetic.com/pro-trainer-p-106-l-en.html

And much more importantly one of these
http://www.cyclepowermeters.com/dura-ace-professional-road-system-375-p.asp
evilgrin07.gif

And an LD10 SS that functions well!
au.gif

Merry Xmas!

1dash1

Enlightened
I would ask for forgiveness for all of my transgressions this past year.

I'd like to know what I should be doing to help the Earth heal.

jrmcferren

Enlightened
Well other than the obvious wishes from the first post. I know pretty much what I'm getting for Christmas, a DVD recorder, blank DVDs, a heated mattress pad, and the most important thing for this forum a Fenix L2T V2.0 flashlight! w00t!

Last edited:

Cosmo7809

Enlightened
I saw some of those when I was a small boy, Lux. Actually, I saw Santa, his sleigh, and the reindeer outside my bedroom window flying through the night sky. I told the whole family about it. It was as real as could be. That sure played havoc with my newly acquired knowledge a few years later when I found that big kids didn't believe in it.
I heard he carries a 6P with malkoff, p2d in his hat, and a vector POB to spot the houses.

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want people to stop beginning their sentences with 'so'.

Other than that, I'd take an original inova X1.

paintballdad

Enlightened
I could wish for more flashlights, a new Sig Sauer, more Nikon lenses or maybe a new paintball marker. But lately, i just wished that my right knee would be like it was so i can still play paintball like i did 10 months ago.

I still play even with the bum knee just not as aggressively. I'd trade almost everything I have for it.