Feniz LDO1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwalker497

Newly Enlightened
Looking for the brightest single AAA light I can find and can't seem to find anything brighter or smaller than the LD01 in a single AAA light. Does anyone know if there are an other better options than the LD01. I need a the following. Also can you please list the lumen of the lite. I heard of the liteflux but cant seem to find out how bright it is in lumens

1. Pocket clip
2. 50+ lumens
3. 3 inches or under
4. Can tail stand
5. Can take Lithim AAAs

Last edited:

JeffN

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF. In the short time you have been here, you have started 8 threads, most of which appear to ask for information upon which to base a buying decision. Now you say you don't anything about batteries.

CPF has an incredible knowledge base on lights and batteries, among many other related topics. I strongly recommend you take some time to do some reading and research, using the Search function as necessary. Build your own personal knowledge base. If nothing else, it will give you some basis with which to assess the responses you receive to your requests, such as the question about Lithium AAAs.

Since joining CPF I have purchased a few dozen stock and custom lights and researched each one here before making a decision. I recently bought an LD01 - it's a great little pocket light, and there are several threads here and in the Marketplace discussing it. I have a Lightflux LF2x on the way, and again found out practically everything I wanted to know about it here (except, unfortunately, its claimed lumen rating).

Sorry for the sermon, but you may get more enjoyment out of this hobby/obsession we share if you put some time and effort into it, rather than expecting to be satisfied by spoonfed answers. Good luck, and have fun!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
JeffN posts some good stuff here.

We will thus close this thread.

bernie

P.S.: I wonder why you required the use of Li AAA cells and don't even know what those are?

Status
Not open for further replies.