• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Milkyspit M637 "Soul Reaver" Kit (Surefire M6 host) for reluctant sale

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
*SOLD* Milkyspit M637 "Soul Reaver" Kit (Surefire M6 host) for reluctant sale

Reluctantly need to sell my favorite light due to other commitments.

Original Thread when I received it :-
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/169932

For Sale :-

M637 "Soul Reaver" Kit $600 $570* SOLD (price dropped) shipped worldwide
• Surefire M6 Guardian (condition 9/10) with crenelated bezel
- 7 x SSC P4s USW0H
- 7 x McR18 reflectors
- Milky Custom Heatsink
- Milky Custom Circuit
• Surefire Lanyard
• Surefire MB20 Battery Holder (batteries not included)
• FiveMega parallel 3 x 17650 Battery Holder with spacer (edited: I'll now throw in 3 Ultrafire x 17650s protected (been through 2 cycles) so buyer can fire it up straight! :))
• Microfire Tactical Holster
(see first pic; what you see is what you get, including the 3 x 17650 batts)

*Cost breakdown
Parts : The host itself cost $350, SSCs $70, McR18s $110, Fivemega batt holder $30, Holster $20, 3x17650s $15 = TOTAL $595.
$595 does not even include Milky custom heatsink, milky's circuit/driver, workmanship and shipping yet. I paid $750 originally for everything.
Also, if you are sure you want to use this light only on rechargeables, you can sell the MB20 battery magazine (listed retail $98).

This is a special light that I waited almost 1 year for and now must reluctantly let it go due to other commitments. Milky's magic weaved into the tough Surefire M6 Guardian for a truly reliable and functional light. 637 lumens of fully regulated light that runs for about 2hrs, with the option of a rechargeable or primary setup. I've also thrown in a Microfire holster that I've bought for the light.

Specs
• 637 conservative lumens (based on minimum flux of emitter) (max flux 826 lumens)
• Fully regulated (350ma to emitters)
• Approx 2 hrs runtime on 3 x 17650
• Approx 2.5 hrs runtime on 6 x CR123A
• Never carried in the real world!
• Approx 4 hrs total usage (2 cycles of batteries)

First "I'll take it" gets it.

Item will ship from Singapore via Speedpost Worldwide Courier. Shipping time quoted is 2-4 days to the USA and similar worldwide. As it is the weekend and a public holiday here, item will ship out tue/wed next week.

Preferred payment by paypal cash to kryndal2 @yahoo.co.uk (close up the space) or payment by paypal cc to kryndal @singnet.com.sg (close up the space) - no fees

Please send any inquiries to the above email addresses or PM me. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Milkyspit M637 : Soul Reaver M6 Kit for reluctant sale

Price reduced from $600 to $570! :) I paid $750 originally! That's $180 off an almost new light.

If you sold off the MB20 and counted shipping costs, you are essentially paying $4XX for an almost new Surefire M6 (that already costs $350) fully modded by Master Milky with lots of quality parts.

Cost breakdown is updated in the first post.

I know this is a bit of an old thread (still this year), but an identical light sold for $750 here :-
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/185766

without any accessories like rechargeable batt holder/batts, lanyard and holster! (excuse my post in that thread that said I would never sell my Milky M6 :( ) It is rated higher lumens probably due to higher specified current to the emitters.

Watcha waiting for? My light's a steal! :naughty:

Last edited:

ShortArc

Enlightened
Re: Milkyspit M637 "Soul Reaver" Kit (Surefire M6 host) for reluctant sale

I'll take it. Thanks!
Payment Sent.

Last edited:

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Milkyspit M637 "Soul Reaver" Kit (Surefire M6 host) for reluctant sale

Your item is packed and ready to ship in about 12-15 hours time via EMS. Tracking number will advised once shipped. Thanks!