What's your color IQ?

Kiessling

Flashaholic
I scored 16.
Surprisingly enough, my weak spot is in the green/cyan part of the spectrum.

Let's hope it is my monitor :D

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
That was interesting, and not so easy. I think you might do better by not staring too long. I got a 19.

Geoff

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
The quality of your monitors may play a role in your results, at least one would think. I just have a Dell flat panel monitor. I don't know how good it is. I guess it's decent, but nothing real high end.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
24, and I'd definitely say the type of monitor and it's adjustment has a lot to do with it. Some colors just looked the same to me.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
24, and I'd definitely say the type of monitor and it's adjustment has a lot to do with it. Some colors just looked the same to me.

Many of the colors will look the same. There are very small differences. I had to switch some around and with some I could only barely notice they were out of place. With a score of 4 I don't know how many I missed.

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just looking that test makes my eyes hurt, I don't think I'm going to try it right now, maybe when I'm extremely bored.:green:

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow that was actually fun! I have an older Dell flat panel as well. It had been calibrated many years ago, so that doesn't count for much now (I know plenty of people that calibrate monthly if not weekly.

First try I scored a 9 and knew I could do better than that. Second go round I scored 0!

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would imagine anyone with even a tinge of color blindness in these spectrums would have one hell of a time with this.

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
That was cool, thanks for the link. I've been wanting to get my LCD calibrated to be able to see colors as they are but at least it's got enough resolution and accuracy for me to get a "0". My eyes may be growing more nearsighted but at least I can still see colors.

-LT