Wolf Eyes Sniper 6v Tactical Light...

oddjob142

Newly Enlightened
I was looking to purchase this light for my rifle. Has anyone seen or used this light? How is the throw? I am looking for something that will light up targets at 60 yards or so. Also, what are the pros and cons of getting the rechargable battery v. the lithium 123's? Thanks...

Glen C

Enlightened
Oddjob, no problem on lighting up a target 60 yards away. Rechargeable batteries are much cheaper if you use your flashlight a lot or local cost of CR123 is high

KeeperSD

Enlightened
I can add some weight to this as well as i use this light everyday whilst on duty, while i do not use the Sniper as a weapon mounted light. The Q5 version is fantastici highly recommend it, you shouldn't have any problems lighting up targets out to 60 yards. The Sniper offers a good mix of throw and spill. I have never had a problem with mine.

Personally I choose the rechargeable cell, but that is because my light sees a lot of use. If you are using it regularly i would recommend choosing the rechargeable set up to save yourself a few dollars in the long term.

Hope this helped