WriteRight on sale

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
ledaholic -
is it the micro-textured version for monochrome screens ?
The version for colour screens is plain, without the useful diffusing effect. I guess it would still serve to protect Lexan from scratches though.

Jahn

Ps - ledaholic, please mail me iffen you can ?

CiTY

Enlightened
I got mine at a "clearance" at walmart...$2.50 a couple or weeks ago.
smile.gif

ledaholic

Enlightened
lightlover

I'm not sure, they only had one type- for the HP Jornada. Their website shows several different types. All are on sale.

Bob

Saaby

Flashaholic
Ok this is crazy but here is goes:

People who don't like the high price of writerights will often use plain overhead transparencies and cut to fit their PDA screen--maybe they're onto something. Somone want to try a couple different brands? When (if) we found one that worked well somone could buy a huge institution size box of them and sell them as needed or something
grin.gif

sotyakr

Enlightened
I've heard of people using overhead projection film as screen protectors for their PDA's, but I thought the 'magic' of WriteRights for flashlight use was in the texture or embossed pattern. Also, if I'm not mistaken, overhead projection film has no adhesive, and in PDA use it's cut a bit larger than the visible screen area so the edges fit under the bezel.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Some overhead projection films kinda have a bit of a texture, well ok maybe they don't but page protectors do! I donno just seems like maybe just maybe there could be something else that would work as good, maybe not though
smile.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I was suprised how well the Write rights worked! I used it on my Mag 3D and it now produces a beam ALMOST (stressed) like the SF beam. I lost alot of light however and it's at best about as bright as my E1e. It's a cheap alternative to Streamlights, which put out nice beams.