The new and very rare Olight Titanium

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainerWahnsinn

Enlightened
The new and very rare Olight Titanium will be available this evening. Ask your lokal dealer:wave:

Don´t ask me more, thats all I know:devil:

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
200 pieces, $150 each. Basically - titanium T10 with Cree R2 WD.
index.php

index.php

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thx Phantom23 for the large picture! :thumbsup:

That was number 002/200, I wonder which number I will get? :whistle:

OK, the design doesn't just blow anyone away, but a 200 pieces limited version at such a price... The circuit seems interesting, I like the tactical switch, I have enough lights in that category that can tailstand, but no one with a tactical switch and steepless adjustment with memory (as I don't have a Nitecore).

Let's wait for it... :cool:

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
Circuit is normal, awful rubber cap. $100 for R2 and different body material?:shakehead

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
$140 to the USA.

Top emitter, Ti, thrower, and limited edition. Sounds like a great price for a Ti light to me. Of course it's because I have never had a Ti light before.

No I won't be getting one and yes I will certainly kick myself later when I see them selling for $200 on the Marketplace in 2 months.

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
+shipping.
T10 was always a thrower, R2 gives 5% more light, titanium is hard but scratches... Is it worth extra money? It's more collectible item than EDC.

jirik_cz

Flashlight Enthusiast
It has also "digital infinite beam adjustment technology" with very simple UI similar to ITP lights.

litetube

Enlightened
To me Titanium is about as close as we can currently get to the ultimate EDC metal type. The finish can be restored with just a small amount of effort and the light faint scratches are barely noticable anyway. It wont corrode from sweat and doesnt tarnish like nickel plating. HA on aluminum scratches,flakes and chips and then the light looks like crap almost the first day you start using it. Though it isnt the best for heat transfer I dont think you could use a tuffer material for a flash light but thats just opinion.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
To me Titanium is about as close as we can currently get to the ultimate EDC metal type. The finish can be restored with just a small amount of effort and the light faint scratches are barely noticable anyway. It wont corrode from sweat and doesnt tarnish like nickel plating. HA on aluminum scratches,flakes and chips and then the light looks like crap almost the first day you start using it. Though it isnt the best for heat transfer I dont think you could use a tuffer material for a flash light but thats just opinion.
If your HA lights degrade so badly so quickly, they probably aren't actually HA.

...Either that, or you're tossing your lights into a food processor. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.