Fess Up! Who Has An INOVA Bolt Lithium And How Come Nobody Likes Them?

Holepuncher

Enlightened
Ok. Not an expert here and I don't have any high end lights. I do have 5 Fenix's, 4 River Rocks, 4 Inovas, a couple of Coasts and about 30 other assorted lights.

I hardly ever see the Lithium Bolt (or any of Bolts) mentioned here. Are they that bad? I have had the lithium Bolt a few months now. Its sharp looking, seems well made - in fact it feels like it can take more of a beating than the Fenix's (no I'm not going to throw any against the wall to find out). On the other hand it has no features like high and low and no clicky but lots of Inovas don't. I does IMO have a beautiful beam - no real center spot just a full bright beam and it has a nice warm tint (led lottery?). Brightness wise its slightly behind the Fenix L2D Q5 on turbo but blows away the fenix on high. Now that point there I guess is the one everyone is going to shove down my throat - The fact that the 2XAA light is beating a 2XCR123 light. But for less than $40 ????????????????

I also have the Bolt 2XAAA and its pathetic. I do plan on getting the Bolt 2XAA next time I see one. Might as well have the whole set.

DaveG

Enlightened
I got a Bolt 2-aa when they first came out, its not my brightest light but well made and still gets quite a bit of use around the house.I have a few Inova lights and still think they are good lights for the money,plus still made in R.I.as far as I know.

Inferno

Newly Enlightened
I have an Inova Bolt in 2 x 123 format... and it never gets used. Nor does my XO3 with Seoul P7 installed... I do use my X5 on a somewhat nightly basis, but my Nightcore DI is what gets carried, or at least it was until I lost her last night (yes, it's a she). I'm looking to get a Jetbeam Jet-I to replace her, anyone know a good place to buy other than eBay?