• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: LunaSol 27 w/AOTH black shark & darkzero mod

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usual rules apply, Paypal only please (CC or cash, no e-checks). I'll eat the fees and S&H. Ships UPS (same day payment is received) Ground w/tracking and insurance within the CONUS. Int'l please add $8 w/o insurance **Note Int'l Buyers Only: I can't make it to the post office until this weekend.**

1) LunaSol 27 w/AOTH black shark open-top holster & modded by darkzero

Mint as received from griff who was the original owner I think. Green trit in the piston. About a week after I received it, I shipped off to darkzero to increase the amperage to the center emitter. Now instead of 425mA she's pushing 1000mA ! (To those who are worried, I was assured that this mod does not affect the low Nichias) He also touched up a few of the solder joints while it was there. I'm including my brand spankin' new AOTH holster that I just received from Matt, hasn't even been carried yet. It has a belt clip rather than a loop, and he created it specifically for my tastes, in that I requested as small a form factor as possible. Note the curvature on the sides. :naughty:

I LOVE this light.....I really do.....but I never use it so time to ship her off to someone who will. Including the light, the holster and the mod, I've got $686 wrapped up in this beauty. She's all yours for
$575

SOLD

Last edited:

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Re: WTS: LunaSol 27 w/AOTH black shark & darkzero mod

Golly-Gee ...Troy always gets to play in the sandbox before the other kids! :awman: :mecry:

shuter

Enlightened

Do you know what the approximate lumen count was before the mod and now after the mod?

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do you know what the approximate lumen count was before the mod and now after the mod?
Not sure, but based on this post, 425mA equates to approximately 125 emitter lumens, while 1000mA is approximately 235. If I'm wrong here please somebody step in and correct me.

TEMPORARILY WITHDRAWN :ohgeez:

Last edited:

shuter

Enlightened

Sounds like a great mod to me since "Brighter Is Better" in my world. :whistle:

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WITHDRAWN TEMPORARILY: LunaSol 27 w/AOTH black shark & darkzero mod

very nice:crazy:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: LunaSol 27 w/AOTH black shark & darkzero mod

Back on the market :) I'll throw in a 12 pk of brand new SF-brand CR123's as well for no addt'l charge :thumbsup:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: LunaSol 27 w/AOTH black shark & darkzero mod

BIG $$ DROP!! Take $25 off making it $575. So you're getting the 1.0A LS27, AOTH holester and 12 SF CR123's for $575! Let's get this sold to ship tomorrow. :naughty:

Sector7

Enlightened
Re: $$$ DROP: LunaSol 27 w/AOTH black shark & darkzero mod

What a deal....it sucks when times are tough and shinny metal things showup now... :broke: