• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold Milky KL3 Surefire 6p SOLD - & -1 cell mag P7- SOLD

warx23

Enlightened
First up is a 6p with Milky goodness. I just bought this KL3 from donns current sale. Its in the same shape I received it in. Perfect. Here is my paraphrase from Donns sale.
"Non-labeled Milky-built new generation KL3-BK with an SSC P4 USWOH, shimmed for proper focus, behind the stock optic. 2-3 primaries or 2 rechargeables "

The host is in good shape (sat in my nightstand its whole life) with a few thin ano places with in the knurling. The Stock 6p bezel has three small nicks that Ive marked. The strike bezel is perfect. This sale also contains 2 drop-in's. One surefire p60 and another r2 cree DX unit. Both work great. I'll also throw in a holster I recently picked up. I would like to sell this as a package and is priced fairly.

Many of the pictures contain dust. These are not scratches and the only marks of any concern are pointed out below.

Please add 4% PP fee's if paying with CC. Conus only.Thanks
6p, Milky KL3 and extra's - SOLD

Next up is a 1 cell C mag P7.
This one is self built using a nice p7 from Photofanitic, heat sink from 4 sevens, Glass lens, and reflector from litho. The host was cut by Jesus. Out of all the p7 mags Ive built this is by far the whitest and brightest. I run 1x 18650 in it but it can also host a single C direct drive. Also included is a FM bezel. It doesnt match the silver host perfectly but looks great on the light. Its a little darker ano compared to the mag.

Please add 4% PP fee's if paying with CC. Conus only.Thanks
P7 mag with FM bezel.

SOLD

Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking. :wave:

Last edited:

KEW

Newly Enlightened
Re: 1 cell mag P7 & Surefire 6p with Milky KL3

About what is the output on these lights?

Last edited:

5.0Trunk

Enlightened

Man… every time I get some money in my PP account TRYING to save up for a P7 Mag light, I end up spending it on something else and miss the opportunity to purchase a Mag like yours. Let me try to sell some things to get the funds to purchase yours. :)
BTW, what is the estimated runtime and lumens with a 18650 or C cell.

Thanks

warx23

Enlightened

I would guess about 45 minutes run time could be expected. This seems to be the norm in many post's. To be honest Ive never run it that long. Ive always used it in bursts.

KEW has first dibs on the p7 via PM. He will update me this evening with a decision.

Last edited:

warx23

Enlightened

Milky 6p : Someone needs this 6p setup. You get a nice 6p with many extra's for 70 dollars and a Milky modded KL3 for 100 bucks.

P7 Mag : Still available.

:wave:

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast

The KL3 is 100? I might be interested at that price. I'm not really so interested in the extras so much though. I already have scads of dropins and bezels.:shrug:

warx23

Enlightened

The KL3 is 100? I might be interested at that price. I'm not really so interested in the extras so much though. I already have scads of dropins and bezels.:shrug:

PM sent.

warx23

Enlightened

How about $99 dollars + 4% PP fee's for the Milkyspit KL3 head only. conus only.

:poke: anyone?

warx23

Enlightened
Re: 1 cell mag P7 & Surefire 6p with Milky KL3 - REDUCED

Bump for another price reduction. :whistle:

Hammer Train

Banned

I would take the 6P if you get a buyer for the KL3?

warx23

Enlightened

I would take the 6P if you get a buyer for the KL3?

Im willing to split them up. That would be $60 + 4% PP fee's. Not bad for the light and all the extras.

warx23

Enlightened

If you wanted to sell the 6D head I would take that :kiss:

I think I paid 30 bucks for crenelated bezel alone. The 6p will all the extras is a great deal. Ill split KL3 from the 6p but Id like to keep the whole 6p/extras together.
Thanks for the offer though.

djkt

Newly Enlightened

How bright is KL3? If you were to guess.

Dennis

warx23

Enlightened

How bright is KL3? If you were to guess.

Dennis

I don't have a meter to measure the output. I can give you my opinion on how it compares to other beams I have. I have a ex10 and a novatac 120e. It puts out much more volume of light and has twice the hot spot diameter. Its not as concentrated or as bright as the r2 drop in but is brighter then the surefire drop in. The quality of the beam is much nicer, Smooth hot spot that isnt concentrated like any drop in I have.
Its not a barn burner but very nice beam.

hope that helps

Last edited:

warx23

Enlightened

:wave:
Bumpage