Anyone know anything abou Bayco Products?

wquiles

Flashaholic
I have a few of their task/work lights in my garage, but never seen the new "Nightstick" line of dual mode LED products?
http://www.baycoproducts.com/index.html

Besides the obvious stuff in their web site, anyone knows anything good or bad about them? They seem to be playing in a few product segments - nothing like SureFire or Streamlight.

Will

Flashlight Enthusiast
I called them today an ordered an NS-9814 which is the same as the 9812 but all options can be done through each switch, instead of the mid switch doing spot light and the tail doing flood.

oronocova

Enlightened
Northern Tool carries a few different lights from them. I didn't see them online, though I did see them in the store. One was a LED rechargeable drop light. Tractor supply had one or two of there smaller lights. They look pretty well made, I just didn't have a use for one right now.

Flashlight Enthusiast
The one i order is not on there site, they told me about it when i called about how the switch worked.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finally got my Lightstick NSR-9814 today & have a few pics. The light is built good & about the length of a Maglite 2D with the handle the same as the Inova 5. The main led is looks like a Seoul P4 and the floodlight leds are two rebels. The output of the main led is ok but not much for throw, my Novatac 120t has better throw, while the two rebels are much brighter and runs on a ni-cad battery. It has a mid switch and a recessed tail switch whic makes it capable of tail standing. Both control the functions on this light and it doesn't have a momentary mode which could be only this model due to the strobe. I apologize if the pics suck!

First is a pic of the box
106bs6r.jpg

Instructions on how to use the modes
inhi00.jpg

The main led
2m77tiq.jpg

The two rebel leds
351wgle.jpg

the flood mode up close
bfn8si.jpg

Both leds
2942n4j.jpg

the main led about 6ft from door
j58n5y.jpg

The flood mode at 6ft
2isuog.jpg

Main led again
2aild6s.jpg

Then the flood mode
dnokgo.jpg

I like the flood mode the most i think i would like to get the brighter version and see how that one is.