More ARC LS Seconds ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

snuffy

Enlightened
Hey Peter,
Have you found any more of those LS seconds laying around collecting dust?
Buyers are waiting with cash in hand. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

obeck

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
obeck said:
They appear to have some in stock....

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine came today.. LS1 #3457. Its as bright as my BB400/QL3 but not as white... has a slight blue tinge. Anodizing is a but funky in one or two spots... obviously what made it a second. Otherwise, its perfect. I'm happy

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would it be worth it to chance it and order a LS second? I have been interested in the LS for quite a while, but the price is too much for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

snuffy

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Pi_is_blue said:
Would it be worth it to chance it and order a LS second?

[/ QUOTE ]

Check out this thread: ARC LS seconds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

obeck

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Pi_is_blue said:
Would it be worth it to chance it and order a LS second? I have been interested in the LS for quite a while, but the price is too much for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I had no LS at all (though I also have just purchased an LSH-P from a fellow CPFer), and I am not a collector or stickler for perfection. In short, it was worth it for me. If you are looking for the best "guaranteed" beam for your money, the BB400/QL3 with kroll in a minimag costs the same as an LS second. If your want the LS form factor, though, the seconds are a perfect way to get into a LS.

Status
Not open for further replies.