here is what a dollor gets ya in batterys

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well its was 1 buck and 7 cents ya know me im a deal freak just thought id brag lol im a dork i know

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol ingles had em for 98 cents a pack there dated sometime in 2016. then i went to the rayovac website and they had a 1 coupon lol so i only payed taxes

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i bet some one else will have the batts on sale just check ya local adds.i always check my local adds every day

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats of the good find! All of us could use a good deal like that one.

That being said, I've noticed some packs of Ray-O-Vac batteries are labelled "Made in China". I'm not sure if they'd be of the same quality as the American made ones. I found the Chinese made ones at Menards, everywhere else I looked sold the American made ones.

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
oddly enough i checked and one pack was made in china it was a pack of aa and it had some contest about the game or movie bolt.all others are usa made luckly enough but if i get more ill read the packs for sure

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
watch out for those batteries. I got a bunch of $1 pack of rayovacs from a dollar tree store and some of them leaked on me also I have seen them leaking in packages of lights at Kmart too.
Mine are dated 2012 and I don't trust them to leave them more than a month in a light now without checking.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol i always find crazy deals its the only way to survive in todays world i see folks spend 5.99 for 2 d cells at a conveince store it always makes me laugh

raggie33

*the raggedier*
now i got 97 packs and my grand total is like 3 bucks.im planing on powering my home with em lol

Latest posts