• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milkyspit X510 with SF L6 body and SF clicky **SPF**

neue

Newly Enlightened
Milkyspit X510 with SF L6 body and SF clicky

Up for sale is one of Milkyspit's Project-M custom Surefire conversions. This is one is housed in a KL2 head with 3x SCC P4 USWOH emitters, and McR16ms reflectors. The tint is very white, and it puts out approximately 510 lumens, regulated. This light is very floody, yet still has some decent throw. According to the Project-M thread over here, the runtime on 3 primaries is estimated at about 1.5 hours. This light will work on 3x 123 primaries or 2x 17500 Li-Ion's (max 9 Volt).

The body has 2 green trits installed below the cooling fins.

The light is in excellent condition -- there is one tiny scuff on the end of the tail, but it's hardly noticeable (I couldn't even get it to show up on the picture).

Thanks for looking!

510b.jpg

510c.jpg

The price for this light is: $275 shipped Priority Mail (CONUS).

Paypal only (cash or CC acceptable), US addresses only. All prices include domestic USPS Priority shipping. First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. Questions and PM are welcome (although it may take me a day to respond).
Paypal to: mike [at] neue [dot] com
Please add your CPF user name in your Paypal payment somewhere. Thanks.

Please give me a day to respond, since I usually only check my listings in the late evening.

Last edited:

openbolt1

Enlightened
Re: Milkyspit X510 with SF L6 body and SF clicky **$275**

I'll take it pending a question. Please see your PM, thanks.

neue

Newly Enlightened
Re: Milkyspit X510 with SF L6 body and SF clicky **$275**

SPF to openbolt1.