Need advice on CR2-size 'keychain' lights

ecallahan

Enlightened
I am intrigued by the 'keychain' size lights, which take a cr2 battery. I do not want to spend more than around $70. Could you recommend currently produced cr2-sized lights up to this price level, which would work well on my keychain. Also, if you would recommend which lights which aren't currently produced that I should watch for on B/S/T. A 'brighter' and 'lower' level would be best, but don't let that hold you back.

I have been searching for a while, but I can't find which are currently being produced, and I'm confused as to which of the Orbs might take a cr2.

Thanks!

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an Amilite Cr123 light and this light w/CR2 has interested me

here

It only has 1 level. Amilite manufactures quality lights in my experience.

CPF discussion here

jeffb

Last edited:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a couple Orb Raw lights which take CR2. I also have an NS model, but that takes a smaller cell. JIL is very good too, they don't come up for sale much anymore and when they do it's "poof" and gone.

ecallahan

Enlightened
I have a couple Orb Raw lights which take CR2. I also have an NS model, but that takes a smaller cell. JIL is very good too, they don't come up for sale much anymore and when they do it's "poof" and gone.

Did you buy these off the Lummi web site? Looks like they still make a few models.