• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: One of a Kind Titanium Mule Type Head (SOLD)

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

Just finished up this Mule type head. It is as far as I know the only one like it cosmetically speaking. I think it goes really nice with the McClickie pack. I made it around a Dark Zero made P7 LE. However you can use whatever LE you want in it.

For sale is just the head, bezel ring and o-ring. You will need to furnish the window and LE of your choice. The window is the standard 2mm Aleph window used in the A19 and A2 heads. I'm pretty sure the Shoppe has them. If not Flashlightlens.com might.

Price reduced to $125 delivered worldwide.This will be the only drop and if it does not sell will be a gift for a family member. For U.S. destinations it will ship USPS PM w/DC. Insurance is not included and must be requested. International will ship via USPS 1st Class International mail. I can ship PM International but it will be an additional $20.

As usual the first to post I'll take it" gets it.

My PP addy is
sm_smemail.jpg

Now for a few pics of it on a McGizmo McClickie pack. Again for sale is just the head with Bezel and o-ring.

DSC01330.jpg

DSC01339.jpg

DSC01334.jpg

DSC01332.jpg

DSC01341-1.jpg

Last edited:

bf1

Enlightened
Re: FS: One of a Kind Titanium Mule Type Head

Very fine indeed!

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Re: FS: One of a Kind Titanium Mule Type Head

O U T S T A N D I N G !!!!

That is really a gorgeous combo indeed!

bf1

Enlightened
Re: FS: One of a Kind Titanium Mule Type Head ($ drop)

PM Sent